NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest johnson293

We won't see it before the season's end IMO.

Why not? They've already hinted at it on the official website, and we've worn the new kit in the last home game for the last few seasons.

Suspect it'll be revealed some point after the Chelsea game and then worn against Man City.

:nope:

I seem to remember the only season we didn't was the change from Adidas to Puma (which was probably contractual), but we certainly did last season.

Also, the Adidas home strips were generally for 2 seasons, hence we wouldn't have had a new shirt to wear at the end of every season with them.

Guest Roger Kint

Why not? They've already hinted at it on the official website, and we've worn the new kit in the last home game for the last few seasons.

Suspect it'll be revealed some point after the Chelsea game and then worn against Man City.

I seem to remember the only season we didn't was the change from Adidas to Puma (which was probably contractual), but we certainly did last season.

Also, the Adidas home strips were generally for 2 seasons, hence we wouldn't have had a new shirt to wear at the end of every season with them.

So i am right? Cheers :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

we have definitely wore the new kit at home for the last two seasons. so they will this year.

Read above, we clearly didnt as one was adidas/puma switch

Guest johnson293

:joey:

we have definitely wore the new kit at home for the last two seasons. so they will this year.

Read above, we clearly didnt as one was adidas/puma switch

oh yeah sorry forgot about that

Guest Roger Kint

:joey:

Not my fault you misread my point. I said he was wrong nowt else :lol:

No idea why people are so desperate to wear it for Sunday, who honestly cares when it is worn man?

Whose p*ss are you gonna drink when this doesn't happen?

Whilst I'm very interested to see the new kit, I'd prefer it if they left the new kit for next season, and wore this seasons kit... this season. Don't care for this last game nonsense.

Guest Haris Vuckic

At least our 3rd kit can revert back to being the 'european away' kit :)

Aye, class :lol:

Guest bimpy474

So I've not been keeping up, when's this being released? I take it it'll be worn against Man City as per usual?

Yes and no.