NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've got a Ben Arfa shirt, bought it after that goal against Everton, probably still pissed.

doesn't matter how horrific it is, people will still buy it. myself included.

only question is who to get on the back. cabaye or ben arfa

Don't get names and numbers unless you are a bairn

i'd usually agree with this, but i'm so tempted to get perchinio on the back next year.

Don't, you'll look like a tit.

Yeh i look like an absolute c*** walking around with season top with Nolan #4 on the back.

yeh i have nolan on mine aswell

I was adamant that we wouldnt sell our club captain and derby day hero .. however this is Newcastle. I now refuse to get a players name on the back of my shirt, because if they are popular like Coloccini, Tiote, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse or Ba. Theres every chance they wont be playing for us next year.

had the same thinking, think i'll just get a number if the back of the shirt is shocking

I had Shearer when he became manager.. then he left ... Then got Enrique first season back up .. then he left ... Then the whole Nolan debacle .. I have a shirt curse .. Might get Simpson #5 on the back... just so the curse continues and he f***s off

sounds a great idea..

Guest johnson293

I get the bairns name and age number on a new shirt for his birthday, and have done since he was 6 and started taking an interest in footy.

This year, he gets the No.9  :smitten:

Guest palnese

Haven't had a name or a number on the back in about ten years.

Thinking about getting 11 Speed on the new one.

I got Hamann on the back of my away shirt, then he left for Liverpool, then I had Ferguson on the last Brown Ale shirt and he left. Stuck with Shearer from then on until I grew out of the whole name and number thing.

I got Hamann on the back of my away shirt, then he left for Liverpool, then I had Ferguson on the last Brown Ale shirt and he left. Stuck with Shearer from then on until I grew out of the whole name and number thing.

Fuck sake, you could've at least got an Alan Smith one a few years back.

I'm all for names. I don't really care whether they leave, given that the shirt is only for a year anyway... as long as they don't leave mid-way through, or leave in an acrimonious fashion.

Next year I shall get Cabaye. Or maybe Warren Barton.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Last name I had was Keegan 7 on that god awful relegation strip, me mate won it in a raffle and give it to me cos it was too small. I'm not too fussed about names, only wear football tops for playing football in. Wouldn't wear one to the match, I find it quite funny when  blokes wear a toon top over a hoody or a sweater at the match like.

Kits with blank backs look ridiculous without a name and number imo. I haven't bought the last two; but all prior to that had a name and number on (usually my own) for football-playing reasons, and - as i say - cos the lack of stripes makes it look naff. Got Martins on the back of the relegation away strip. Ho hum.

We've got some dramatic folk around here like. It looks fine with or without a name. And older gents who wear them don't think they're playing for the toon, they're just showing support for a team.

Can't we all just get along?!

Guest pintofscottsellers

We've got some dramatic folk around here like. It looks fine with or without a name. And older gents who wear them don't think they're playing for the toon, they're just showing support for a team.

It's just the hoody-toon top combination that I think looks ridiculous, got no problem at all with people wearing toon tops at the match, it's just not for me, I go out after every match so a don't bother with them. I like something original, used to see this bloke at the match who somehow had a Newcastle top sewn on each side of his denim jacket and on the back, god knows how he done it but it looked class. Cardiff 2005 there was a bloke who made his own Newcastle top, that was canny funny like.

It's just the hoody-toon top combination that I think looks ridiculous, got no problem at all with people wearing toon tops at the match, it's just not for me, I go out after every match so a don't bother with them. I like something original, used to see this bloke at the match who somehow had a Newcastle top sewn on each side of his denim jacket and on the back, god knows how he done it but it looked class. Cardiff 2005 there was a bloke who made his own Newcastle top, that was canny funny like.

get's cold doesn't it man

Though I don't get why people buy a shirt that fits them OVER a hoody. Surely it's baggy as fuck on the warm day(s)?

I know this is my second prediction, which I would imagine holds no credibiltity at all, but I recon it will be unveiled tommorow morning.

(I also reckon itl be the away shirt first, or all of them together)

Kits with blank backs look ridiculous without a name and number imo. I haven't bought the last two; but all prior to that had a name and number on (usually my own) for football-playing reasons, and - as i say - cos the lack of stripes makes it look naff. Got Martins on the back of the relegation away strip. Ho hum.

thats the only reason i do it.

Guest Jungle Barry

Friend of mine was in the club shop today and was talking to one of the people behind the counters who said the away shirt will be unveiled/launched next week. We shall see.

f*** sake, you could've at least got an Alan Smith one a few years back.

I've had N'Zogbia, Milner and Luque shirts :cool:

I got Ameobi on the black with grey trim adidas away top from early 2000's? Cunt never left, so I got Coloccini on last seasons blue away top. Since then he's signed a contract.

I seem to be lucky, but then again, think these are the only names I've had on kits since I grew pubes.

Guest ThievingMagpie

The last name I got on the back of a shirt was Boumsong, never again.

:lol: That might be the worst mistake I've ever heard regarding shirt kit/numbers excluding people getting something daft like Ronaldo on the back.

I still have my Emre #5 somewhere.