NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest Roger Kint

Newcastle United released images on the 4th of May last year.

They played in the top against West Brom on the 22nd of May I believe.

yeah thats right

I think they will, clubs all around the world do it, as have we for the past few seasons.

usually the last game not necessarily last home game though isnt it?

Wore the new strip against Fulham in our last home game in our relegation season before reverting to the old one for the Villa Park game.

Guest Roger Kint

I think they will, clubs all around the world do it, as have we for the past few seasons.

Wore the new strip against Fulham in our last home game in our relegation season before reverting to the old one for the Villa Park game.

We arent with Adidas anymore though.

Guest johnson293

Manufacturer is irrelevant - i'd guess the intention is always (where possible) to wear the new one in the last home match, so the home crowd gets to see it, even if the last match of the season is away.

Guest Roger Kint

Manufacturer is irrelevant - i'd guess the intention is always (where possible) to wear the new one in the last home match, so the home crowd gets to see it, even if the last match of the season is away.

Its not irrelevant as we are 6 days away with no sign of it happening for the final home game.

We won't see it before the season's end IMO.

Why not? They've already hinted at it on the official website, and we've worn the new kit in the last home game for the last few seasons.

Suspect it'll be revealed some point after the Chelsea game and then worn against Man City.

Guest VaVaVoom

I asked Medhi on Facebook the other day but he didn't reply. I've been rejected many a time in my life, over many a thing, but it never quite hit home until that moment.

He never replies.

Spoke to Kadar a good few times on facebook a while ago. Who else is on?

Guest VaVaVoom

Medhi message me on Facebook recently.  To ask a favour.  Get in. 

What was that then?

To stop messaging him? :lol:

What was that then?

To stop messaging him? :lol:

:lol:

I interviewed him for United For Newcastle in the summer.  He wanted a match image downloaded and sent to him cause he couldn't work out how IIRC.

Guest VaVaVoom

Oh I couldn't Abeid that like, would tell him to get out of my face.

Mehdi he just wanted abeid of advice?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Oh I couldn't Abeid that like, would tell him to get out of my face.

I don't know. Medhis I could, Medhis I couldn't.

Guest johnson293

Its not irrelevant as we are 6 days away with no sign of it happening for the final home game.

Yes, 6 days before the game - still plenty of time for a strip reveal, and announcement of them wearing it.

Why not? They've already hinted at it on the official website, and we've worn the new kit in the last home game for the last few seasons.

Suspect it'll be revealed some point after the Chelsea game and then worn against Man City.

Because I believe if we were going to wear it against City, it'd have been revealed by now IMO.

The mock-up looks much better because it doesn't include the worst bit, all the funky s*** going on with the stripes around the spikes.

Hackjob attempt at pasting on the stripes from the club site:

http://i.imgur.com/t3hgA.jpg

decent, not sure about the black thorns sticking out the stripes, its not bad a bit different i guess, could live with it.

Guest VaVaVoom

The mock-up looks much better because it doesn't include the worst bit, all the funky s*** going on with the stripes around the spikes.

Hackjob attempt at pasting on the stripes from the club site:

http://i.imgur.com/t3hgA.jpg

decent, not sure about the black thorns sticking out the stripes, its not bad a bit different i guess, could live with it.

I just dont get it. Fuckin stupidity and awful.

Shame because without the spikey bits it is a VERY nice shirt!

Guest Roger Kint

:nope: