NUFC Kits

Espio

Congratulate Mrs Bimps on her laundry skills, the felt sponsor logos, especially the Northern Rock boxes, used to be completely absolutely blitzed as soon as my Mam got her hands on them. :lol:

Aye. She tore my PL patches in the 07/08 one on the first wash. :scared: First sign we were not staying in the PL. :blush:

I'm gonna have to dig out all my shirts methinks. Just to look at em again. (not all NUFC like)

I've got a Lens one, just bought recently for a fiver from Mike's shop of horrors, two season ago shirt but for fiver its mint for playing Badminton in.

Ah i've got a Lens one n'all; circa 2004. Similar colour to our away kit this season, with gold pinstripes.

Guest bimpy474

Congratulate Mrs Bimps on her laundry skills, the felt sponsor logos, especially the Northern Rock boxes, used to be completely absolutely blitzed as soon as my Mam got her hands on them. :lol:

She's done well as it goes, the only shirt that went iffy is the one next to the blue NTL shirt.

Blue with gray sides, the "NTL Home" has gone from that one, not too bad as i still wear them all.

Guest bimpy474

I'm gonna have to dig out all my shirts methinks. Just to look at em again. (not all NUFC like)

I've got a Lens one, just bought recently for a fiver from Mike's shop of horrors, two season ago shirt but for fiver its mint for playing Badminton in.

Ah i've got a Lens one n'all; circa 2004. Similar colour to our away kit this season, with gold pinstripes.

The one i've got doesn't look too bad for a yellow/red shirt, was quite surprised. Nearly bought a Club Brugge one the other day too, not for a tenner though.

My collection of shirts.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8555/kitsk.jpg

That makes me wish I had gotten the third kit that was black with blue stripes, the all black one with teal arms, and of course the all black one from last season. :(