NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest bimpy474

the one from the season just gone must be in the wash or summat

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5190/p8120442.jpg

Ahhh you git, you have the blue one, i really wanted that one.....nice collection mate ;)

the one from the season just gone must be in the wash or summat

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5190/p8120442.jpg

f***ing class man.

I own every home kit after grand-dad collar through this upcoming season except for the NTL blue piping with collar (year we had white socks as our main home socks or something) and the last Adidas home kit from championship season. I've bought a handful of away kits, including that ghastly old one with the brown or orange Adidas or whatever. Always been pricy shipping over to the states.

I'd love to take one of those pictures, not as many as others have I don't think. But I'm already dejected at the fact my first three (the grandad collar and two away shirts from that season) are nowhere to be seen. :(

1 GK Tim Krul

2 DF Fabricio Coloccini

3 DF Davide Santon

4 MF Yohan Cabaye

5 DF Danny Simpson

6 DF Mike Williamson

9 FW Papiss Cissé

10 MF Hatem Ben Arfa

14 DF James Perch

15 MF Dan Gosling

16 DF Ryan Taylor

17 MF Romain Amalfitano

18 MF Jonás Gutiérrez

19 FW Demba Ba

20 MF Gaël Bigirimana

21 GK Rob Elliot

22 MF Sylvain Marveaux

23 FW Shola Ameobi

24 MF Cheick Tioté

25 MF Gabriel Obertan

27 DF Steven Taylor

28 FW Sammy Ameobi

29 MF Haris Vučkić

30 FW Nile Ranger

31 DF Shane Ferguson

34 DF James Tavernier

36 DF Paul Dummett

37            GK Steve Harper

39 MF Mehdi Abeid

42 GK Jak Alnwick

Does anyone else associate each top with a player? For example the ntl one on the top left with Nobby?

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/aug2011/6/9/nobby-solano-holds-his-nerve-to-score-the-winning-goal-from-the-penalty-spot-during-the-derby-on-april-26-2003-920057208.jpg

^ i think this might be part of why  :smitten:

Does anyone else associate each top with a player? For example the ntl one on the top left with Nobby?

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/aug2011/6/9/nobby-solano-holds-his-nerve-to-score-the-winning-goal-from-the-penalty-spot-during-the-derby-on-april-26-2003-920057208.jpg

^ i think this might be part of why  :smitten:

Ahh that penalty was great, i remember him taking it.  A mackem ran all the way round from one stand to put him off but Nobby stroked it away no problem.

The mackem sloped back to his pink seat.  :okay:

It was on third eye - soccer saturday.

Papiss Cisse's name has been the most popular among Newcastle supporters buying the new home shirt, which went on sale last week.

The Senegalese number nine has emerged as a fans' favourite since his arrival from Freiberg last January. Hatem Ben Arfa is the second most asked for name.

With Tim Krul having been given the number one shirt for next season, his name is also selling well - as is the new home goalkeeper shirt.

Papiss Cisse's name has been the most popular among Newcastle supporters buying the new home shirt, which went on sale last week.

The Senegalese number nine has emerged as a fans' favourite since his arrival from Freiberg last January. Hatem Ben Arfa is the second most asked for name.

With Tim Krul having been given the number one shirt for next season, his name is also selling well - as is the new home goalkeeper shirt.

This is from a news story yes? Otherwise your style of talking is very tabloidy  :laugh:

Had LOADS of shirts and a few other ones aswell like Brazil shirts etc. Had them all in a bag and while I was away at uni turns out the parents "accidentally" threw them away.

Same thing happened to me - went away to University and when I returned all had been donated to Charity, including all NUFC kits 1993-2003. My dad genuinely tried to argue that he thought I'd outgrown them/shouldn't have football shirts if I wanted to grow up. He's been systematically buying them back for me from classicfootballshirts.co.uk until each one is replaced because I went so apeshit.

debating on the gold badge, but i actually can't decide which i like the look of better  :undecided: think the gold edges it

320021.jpg

You know this strip could have been utterly fucking brilliant if it wasn't for them bastard spikes. Who on earth thought they looked good?

Today was the first time I thought the kit looked class. Maybe it was just seeing Ben Arfa doing his thing in it.

Same here actually, really tempted to go out and buy it tomorrow.