Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 02/05/12 @ 7.45pm - pre-match thread

Dave

Krul - Perch - Coloccini - Williamson - Santon - Cabaye - Tiote - Jonas - Ben Arfa - Cisse - Ba

Shame for Simpson with him being our only 100 percenter in both league an cup and he isn't as bad as some on here suggest either.

Guest BooBoo

The score is irrelevant, it feels like a victory now that Simpson isn't playing.

Embarrassing.

Team v #NUFC (4-2-3-1): Cech, Bos, Ivanovic, JT ©, Bertrand; Mikel, Meir; Ram, Malouda, Sturridge; Torres. (SL)

#CFC subs: Turnbull, Cole, Essien, Lampard, Mata, Kalou, Drogba. (SL)

i've never heard of half of them and also boiling my pisss seeing terry referred to as simply JT

The score is irrelevant, it feels like a victory now that Simpson isn't playing.

Embarrassing.

It's cringeworthy considering Simpson has played every game in a team that has got us to where we are in the league.

Probably our very, very best team with Perch there instead of Simpson.

Have been one to defend Simpson all season but Perch has been different class everytime he's played.

Team v #NUFC (4-2-3-1): Cech, Bos, Ivanovic, JT ©, Bertrand; Mikel, Meir; Ram, Malouda, Sturridge; Torres. (SL)

i've never heard of half of them and also boiling my pisss seeing terry referred to as simply JT

:lol:

What?

Err..

:lol:

What?

Due to the abbreviations obviously.

As strong a lineup as we can muster. Worried about the strength of their midfield though. Let's hope Torres goes back to his form from earlier in the season..

Luckily Cabaye has more creativity in his little finger than Ramires, Meireles and Mikel do have combined.....