Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 02/05/12 @ 7.45pm - pre-match thread

Dave

Cole, Essian, Lampard, Mata and the Drog all on the bench makes me hopefull. Reminds of a very cold, very snowy night at SJP where a certain Jose Mourinho used all his 3 subs at half time.....

Possibly the best match experience I've had live at SJP.

as featured in the film Goal!

Cole, Essian, Lampard, Mata and the Drog all on the bench makes me hopefull. Reminds of a very cold, very snowy night at SJP where a certain Jose Mourinho used all his 3 subs at half time.....

Possibly the best match experience I've had live at SJP.

Atmosphare seemed to be immense that day. Shearer with that tackle. :smitten:

bertrand looked pretty good in that one recent match. cant remember who they played but he was arguably their best performer.

still without drogba, lampard, mata and cole it gives us a bit of an extra chance. if things start going wrong for them i could see the likes of sturridge, malouda making daft, selfish choices on the ball, heads dropping without their leaders on the pitch.

It wasn't a night, like. And shut up about Mourinho, please!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00228/a_228839a.jpg :love:

It was quite eh, dark, though, wasn't it?

And, no, sorry.

And, no, sorry.

January.  Gets dark and shit innit?  4pm I think.  Was there, excellent game but fuck me I was cold.

And, no, sorry.

January.  Gets dark and shit innit?  4pm I think.  Was there, excellent game but fuck me I was cold.

Ah ok, fair enough. Thought it was later. :thup:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00228/a_228839a.jpg :love:

Was on Fox Soccer yesterday. Only managed to catch up to that goal.

"We have live commentary here, on Chelsea. Blah blah Champions League, blah blah FA Cup, blah blah Bolton/Spurs, Muamba, blah. Oh, Newcastle."

I hate TalkSHITE.