Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero well over £100m

Cabaye, HBA, Ba, Cisse well less than £20m

ridiculous.

Got a real deja vu when I read this post, and I think in my deja vu, we won 2-0. Howay!

Such a strange feeling about this game; not really nervous, more just looking forward to it and hoping for the best. We fucking can do it, and it would be utterly fantastic if we did win today.

Such a strange feeling about this game; not really nervous, more just looking forward to it and hoping for the best. We f***ing can do it, and it would be utterly fantastic if we did win today.

Whatever will be will be, no pressure on us, not matter what happens we have had a superb season.

We're all glad that Perch is playing against Man City :lol:

Think about that back at the start of the season!

Unbelievable really!! Pards wouldnt even bother paying for an airline ticket for him to travel to the U.S.A for the preseason tour. Now hes our rock!

Such a strange feeling about this game; not really nervous, more just looking forward to it and hoping for the best. We f***ing can do it, and it would be utterly fantastic if we did win today.

Whatever will be will be, no pressure on us, not matter what happens we have had a superb season.

Aye, that win on Wednesday took away the last bit of pressure left on us to have a good end to the season. So incredibly proud of the lads :)

Great that we WILL be in a battle for a Champions League spot next week no matter what happens today as well.

That's my exact feeling aswell, a win would be just nuts.

What à day, nervous as fuck, feels like im playing russian roulette with me self. Nervous in a good way still as we have all to win.

Absolutely over the moon beeing a Newcastle fan.

Man City aren't gonna know what's hit them today. If they emerge with a win, then fair play to them. Because they'll not be handed anything today, the roar will be colossal. TOON TOON!

I'm glad we don't have to face Micah Richards. He scares the shit out of me.

Their movement will present us with all sorts of problems, but I've lost count of the number of times this season I've looked at the team sheets beforehand and worried unnecessarily.

So give it your all lads. Don't come off with any regrets.

Been great that everyone has put us in contention this week, amazing how far we've come.

Am sure the lads will do us proud again, whatever the result.