Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

If we can prevent them from scoring until the hour mark they would be ripe to conceed in my opinion. A draw wont do them and with only 30 minutes left I think they would start getting nervous and would commit too much. Take centre stage HBA, Ba and Cisse.

I reckon Ba is goinf to get a couple today, ben Arfa is due a wonder goal and that would be great Karma for that butcher de Jong!!

Come on lads! Third place beckons if today goes well... Fingers/Toes/Eyes/legs...crossed!!!!!

Ahhhh im being sucked into the hyperbole, Can almost taste the tension in every article/forum post i read on this game.

Lets hope the lads can just treat this like any other game and not get sucked up into all the pre game hype.

As much as I don't want Man U to win another title, I want to see us give the game of our season.

We owe these fucks for what they did to Ben Arfa and what they've done to football.

This. 110% this. :clap:

Hope we smash the fockers. :D

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wow just wow

The world will be watching

What a day for Newcastle United

up already.  Proper pumped up for this.  Wish I could be there, can't even watch it in the better pub 'cos they'll put QPR-Stoke on the dodgy channel at 2.

f***ing howay the lads!

offer the landlord a "favour"

Guest sicko2ndbest

On a seperate issue

The man city owners will be at SJP today

Could lead to middle east interest (not that I want it)

up already.  Proper pumped up for this.  Wish I could be there, can't even watch it in the better pub 'cos they'll put QPR-Stoke on the dodgy channel at 2.

f***ing howay the lads!

offer the landlord a "favour"

gonna call them up and ask if they'll do us on one telly, Stoke on the other, but with them being the away team, I doubt it.  If all else fails theres other pubs nearby (not a good real ale selection though).

Seriously excited...whichever way it goes, what a fucking season man...can't wait to cheer the lads on today and show our appreciation at the final whistle

Can't make it to see the bobby unvieling :( hope it gets shown on ssn at some point

As others have said, more excited than nervous this morning. Nervous is when you might get relegated or lose to the mackems, excited is when you might make an already brilliant season truly magnificent - come on the lads!  :frantic: