Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Can't this thread just be locked until something actually happens. Page after page of nothing, this transfer is starting to really wind me up.

Here's a thought; don't click the link if it's that boring. If something happens, the title will be updated as per usual.

Can't this thread just be locked until something actually happens. Page after page of nothing, this transfer is starting to really wind me up.

Here's a thought; don't click the link if it's that boring. If something happens, the title will be updated as per usual.

If I go off the thread titles, we'd have already signed the fucker for the last 3 weeks.

If I go off the thread titles, we'd have already signed the fucker for the last 3 weeks.

No we wouldn't.

Haven't you noticed that we tend not to lock player threads (unless like the Ben Arfa one they reach 1000 pages and we start a new one)? This one won't be any difference.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/6874sophia_bush.gif

Come on Mathieu... sign.

This makes me despair at what i have to do the hibberty dipperty with.