Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Maybe Debuchy will hand in a transfer request now that they've said he's staying, maybe what we've been after all along.

Pure bollix and speculation like but it will fit in nicely with the rest of the thread.  :lol:

Can't see him being too disruptive. He's been there since he was a kid, bound to have some affinity with the club. They play in the CL and they have a new ground. It's not out of question that he just gets on with it and remains there.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Speaking of which i'm a bit confused as why our dealings are so much in the public domain this summer, not like Ashley tbh.

It's the French side tbh

Speaking of which i'm a bit confused as why our dealings are so much in the public domain this summer, not like Ashley tbh.

The same as last season and the season before. All the leaks seem to be coming from over in France and mostly do to do directly with the presidents of the clubs rather than it actually being leaks from our side.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The worst thing about this situation is that it could lead to Simpson getting an improved contract!

It's the French side tbh

True.

Lets just move on now,This has just got tiresome,we wont be held to ransom. Au revoir Debuchy

:pilko:

We might be able to play hardball over Carroll, but we have very narrow margins within which to do that in this case, since Lille don't need to sell him. If you want good Premier League-ready players - like Debuchy - you're inevitably going to pay more money. Like we did with Cissé, despite there being arguably less guarantees to his success in England. Otherwise you take a gamble on a cheaper player