Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Jesus Christ. Santon got done a few times yesterday and he is probably the quickest player in our squad. It can happen.

Just because you are fast your not a good defender. But it´s definitely a good attribute to have, especially as a fullback (has absolutely nothing to do with Debuchy now)

Well after 4 games trying to get used to the Premiership i think we should sell him.

His sloth like reactions are embarrassing tbh.

I don´t anyone have said nothing close to that.

Guest bimpy474

Well after 4 games trying to get used to the Premiership i think we should sell him.

Just joking mate ;)

Just joking mate ;)

O0

He's a good player and has performed absolutely fine since arriving. Can't see the issue.

This. He's been naive a few times so far (particularly the Agbonlahor pen and a few rash attempts at tackles in the box yesterday) but once he settles into the frenetic pace I have no doubts he'll be a fine player for us. He's fantastic going forward and his touch and passing are a massive upgrade on Simpson.

You can just see by watching him play that in 10-20 games time he's going to be quality. Like you say, little niave at times and couple of daft bookings but you can see his quality. The first 11 is really starting to take shape.

Absolutely brilliant last night, his game gives us so much compared to what we're used to. We don't play with wingers, but the La Bomba Lads we have in our fullback positions gives us width and they were quality last night, as were the rest of them.

I injured my back a week ago, and not even a wheelchair could take the grin off my face that i have now. Im gonna enjoy it.  (im not in a wheel chair btw)

Looked at the average positions for yesterday and Santon and Debuchy average position was the bloody half way line  :lol:

So good having fullbacks who can pin teams back.

Gonna put this in here as well, would love it to get sung at the match. :lol:

(To the tune of It's Tricky by Run DMC):

Mathieu, What a guy, He's proper class, His mate's Cabaye.

DEBUCHY!

DEBUCHY-BUCHY-BUCHY-BUCHY!

Quite proud of that. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Can we do one of these chants to a song i know. The Eagles or Barry Manilow would be nice, Barry sings some catchy tunes like.

• 3 weeks later...