Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Ben Arfa doesn't help him much has to be said.

That whole left side is a mess.

Ben Arfa doesn't defend his full back that well. Tiote charges around and is out of position defensively. To top it off Debuchy is more of an attack minded player than a defensive one. Ugly.

Should have got Clyne when we had the chance, this club jut won't look seriously enough at what is on offer on these shores.

It's an utter joke. Cunts haven't learnt their lessons, either. Fuck knows what utter rubbish we'll get from Ligue 1 next providing Gomis/Thauvin fall flat.

Guest bimpy474

Debuchy was as bad as I've seen from a NUFC player in a long time. 

Ramage?

Ramage never had a game like that, man. Ever.

West Ham at home, 2-2, defending on the wrong side for one of the goals.

Ramage?

I remember it, was just nowhere near as bad as today.

Guest bimpy474

Ramage?

True, he was still pap that day though.

Ramage?

And wasn't an International (for good reason)

Guest bimpy474

Ramage?

And wasn't an International (for good reason)

Very true, and tbf wasn't playing in such a poor side with such a poor manager.

Needs to have a total worldly vs West Ham to repair some of the damage. If he's only here as his mate is then it's showing.

If he doesn't i'd drop him, honestly i'd drop a lot of people.

Far too many players playing at the moment based on rep and better performers are benched.

Guest neesy111

I see, no taylor for saturday, probably no jonas..............scapegoat needed.

Did you watch the match tonight?  He was the worse outfield player possibly apart from Tiote.

I see, no taylor for saturday, probably no jonas..............scapegoat needed.

Did you watch the match tonight?  He was the worse outfield player possibly apart from Tiote.

I'm someone who defended him to no-end. He was shit tonight and I'm seriously doubting if he'll even be here long enough to try an prove us wrong.

He looks like a red card waiting to happen in basically every game. Great sort to have alongside New Radgy Colo and Unpredictable Geordie Hero Taylor in defence. We won't trouble that fair play table... again :lol:

but he's who we all wanted a little while back. I remember people posting "just pay whatever it takes" type stuff.

I was one of them, I was fucking wrong. Like many people are about many things in life.

Guest neesy111

but he's who we all wanted a little while back. I remember people posting "just pay whatever it takes" type stuff.

I was one of them, I was fucking wrong. Like many people are about many things in life.

Ahh, you can never change your opinion on the Internet Kanji ;)

He never played as bad as this for lille though. From the few matches i caught.

He's been a top player in France for some time and he caught people's eye at the World Cup in the summer - which priced us out of our move for him. No fucking way you could predict how poorly he's started here for us.

:)

I was one of them, I was f***ing wrong. Like many people are about many things in life.

you can, if you say "it's a damn sight easier for me as my musings count for fuck all, I can come out with the most outlandish team selections etc and hold my head up high as they won't be played, I can slag off players today whom I desperately wanted a week ago because there is no comeback on me"

The way we play we need full backs who can defend properly because they're constantly on the back foot. He's obviously not the type of player we need in that position right now. It's a sad indication of where we are as a team. I've no doubt he would be effective in a team that plays positively and on the front foot. That doesn't excuse his performance or lack of effort tonight though.

The way we play we need full backs who can defend properly because they're constantly on the back foot. He's obviously not the type of player we need in that position right now. It's a sad indication of where we are as a team. I've no doubt he would be effective in a team that plays positively and on the front foot. That doesn't excuse his performance or lack of effort tonight though.

:thup:

May be churlish to say, but might have helped if he'd come into a team confident off the back of finishing 5th.

Probably why i was so impressed with him when i saw him for Lille ( and France to some extent), a team that likes to be on the front foot and plays positively.

He's been gash since we got knocked out of Europe though.