Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

He's the perfect example of why it isn't racist to want 'overpriced' PL players.

Were you criticising our transfer policy when we finished 5th?

No, because the vast majority of our players came from English football then.

Man City had just two English players, it's the character of the players and the mentality the manager gets into them that matter.

Simpson, Raylor, Saylor/Willo played a lot. With Best making a number of appearances. Aye he's not English but still. I'd count Timmy as someone who has come up playing English football.

He's the perfect example of why it isn't racist to want 'overpriced' PL players.

Were you criticising our transfer policy when we finished 5th?

No, because the vast majority of our players came from English football then.

One of those players let us down just as badly if not more so tbh.

Guest reefatoon

PSG, do you fancy buying our right back, he is really really good, honest. I fucking do hope they bid as he is abysmal.

Simmo was alright at defending, but poor on the ball and going forward. Debuchy is poor at defending but decent going forward. The odd times i seen him play for France i though he was excellent, however his defensive limitations were less obvious in a better team. Shocking performance from him tonight.

Amazing the amount of people writing him off already though. He's been poor but he clearly has something. A lot of the stuff being said in the last few pages here you could find in the old Coloccini thread.

simpson has been crucified on here for a hell of a lot less than Debuchy has shown since he arrived. He has shown nothing at all to think he'll ever be more than a clown rb

Nationality has zero relevance to this discussion.

It does when it pertains to players with no concept nor experience of the toughest league in the world to defend in. :lol:

He was in direct opposition with a Spaniard and a Frenchman. He was just poor. Nationality counts for zip.

Amazing the amount of people writing him off already though. He's been poor but he clearly has something. A lot of the stuff being said in the last few pages here you could find in the old Coloccini thread.

I won't write him off just yet but he needs to start showing something quickly. He's had last season to get up to speed with the league and the summer to get to know his teammates. Performances like that tonight aren't good enough, not nearly.