Everton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/05/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Oh and people were right about that reward for pards being a jynx.

Guest bimpy474

What did Cabaye do in the first place like?

Everton have been fantastic tbf to them but can't for the life of me understand why we haven't stuck with a formula that was so successful at Swansea and West Brom.

Kicked and punched a ballboy so many times the lad thought he was surrounded.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he just kind of snatched the ball off the kid, who was stalling.

Edit^: well that's even worse. No need at all.

And gave a little nudge.

Everton have been fantastic tbf to them but can't for the life of me understand why we haven't stuck with a formula that was so successful at Swansea and West Brom.

:spit:

I just dont get it. Cisse and Ba might be great players but neither can play as a target man. This direct play to the front two hasnt worked against ANY team as far as i can remember. A week to prepare, something Pardew mentioned as being important in the radio show, and this is what they came up with

Manager of the year.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he just kind of snatched the ball off the kid, who was stalling.

Edit^: well that's even worse. No need at all.

He pushed him back on to his seat, tbf the lad didn't hold on to the ball for too long imo.

Most of the team look like they've bottled it. Need to make a change in personnel or in system, this isn't working at all. Second goal was the most blatant handball I've seen in a while, so fucking irritating they can't spot that when it's visible from miles away.

I just dont get it. Cisse and Ba might be great players but neither can play as a target man. This direct play to the front two hasnt worked against ANY team as far as i can remember. A week to prepare, something Pardew mentioned as being important in the radio show, and this is what they came up with

Manager of the year.

Do you disagree with him winning it?

I just don't understand why he reverts from the system that had us playing our best and most successful football this season. Baffling!

Well around the time there was a lot of focus on Ba not scoring anymore and not being happy on the left. Be pretty unfortunate if that's the reason.

Neil's name change :lol:

Seems a tad unfair. :undecided:

Nobody's changed 1878's username...

No he hasn't :bluestar:

I would have if I'd have been a moderator.

Fucking shite first half, we better come out all guns blazing and at least have a go.