Champions League Final 2012 - pre-match thread

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most nervous I've been before a football match in that NUFC aren't involved since the CL final in 2010. Was almost the same situation, though. Majority of people thought and wanted Bayern to win.

How much did you win? :lol:

CL final 2010? Not that much... was around 400€ iirc. Backed Inter just before the semis, didn't play with that much money that time, though. Saying that, it was the time it all started. :lol:

anybody know the previous english winners and how amny times per club?  no googling.....

Off the top of me head Liverpool 5 times, Man Utd 3 times, Villa once. Is that it?

anybody know the previous english winners and how amny times per club?  no googling.....

Off the top of me head Liverpool 5 times, Man Utd 3 times, Villa once. Is that it?

Nottingham Forest twice.

forest twice?

Just the 4 isn't there? Liverpool (5), Forest (2), Villa (1) & Man United (3)

Mad that none of them spivs from the smoke have won it. Bottling kernts.

Just the 4 isn't there? Liverpool (5), Forest (2), Villa (1) & Man United (3)

thats what I thought- thats why I asked, I was one out tho, I had Liverlol as 4 .

Think there was 10 years, maybe more from the mid 70s English clubs held it like.

Anyone know what song ITV just used on that little montage of Bayern's past finals? Sounded blues rock, a little garagey.

Also are we supposed to all go into the other games today thread at kick-off or does this become a match thread?