NUFC Pre-Season 2012/13

Guest taps01

Guest taps01

Chemnitzer (a) - Friday 13th July at 5.30pm Lost 1-0 Match thread

Monaco (n) - Monday 16th July at 6.00pm (coverage on ESPN) Won 1-0 (Ba) Match thread

Fenerbahce (n) - Saturday 21st July at 6.30pm (coverage on ESPN) Drew 1-1 (Abeid) Match thread

Olympiakos (n) - Friday 27th July at 8.45pm (coverage on ESPN) Drew 1-1 (S.Taylor) then 4-4 on pens Match thread

SC Braga (n) - Saturday 28th July at 8.45pm (coverage on ESPN) Won 2-1 (Ba, R.Taylor) to win Trofeu Internacional de Futebol do Guadiana Match thread

ADO Den Haag (a) - Saturday 4th August at 4.00pm Drew 0-0 Match thread

Hartlepool (a) - Tuesday 7th August at 7.30pm Won 5-1 (Sh.Ameobi, Marveaux 2, Vuckic, Obertan) Match thread

Cardiff (a) - Saturday 11th August at 3.00pm Lost 4-1 (Sh.Ameobi) Match thread

All UK times.

Have we announced our plans yet?

Guest taps01

One game in mainland Europe and a long haul tour apparently. Finalised by the end of the week.

I wonder where the long haul tour will be, we have ruled out the States haven't we?

I hope we stay relatively local this time. Would like to see us feature in something along the lines of the Amsterdam Tournament, or even host one again like we did when we signed Kluivert. Good teams and no Visa issues, that's all i ask for this pre-season.

Pretty confident Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United was the worst match i've ever seen.

I hope we stay relatively local this time. Would like to see us feature in something along the lines of the Amsterdam Tournament, or even host one again like we did when we signed Kluivert. Good teams and no Visa issues, that's all i ask for this pre-season.

Pretty confident Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United was the worst match i've ever seen.

I would love for us to do an annual tournament like we did a few years back. The NewcastleGateshead Cup I think it was called. Sporting Lisbon beat us in the final with a pretty good goal.

I'd change the name to the Sir Bobby Robson Trophy, give a percentage of profit to the Sir Bobby Robson foundation. Maybe we could get Barca and PSV involved for the first one?

I would love for us to do an annual tournament like we did a few years back. The NewcastleGateshead Cup I think it was called. Sporting Lisbon beat us in the final with a pretty good goal.

I'd change the name to the Sir Bobby Robson Trophy, give a percentage of profit to the Sir Bobby Robson foundation. Maybe we could get Barca and PSV involved for the first one?

Think it's been mentioned they'll be nothing at home this year because of Olympics so I guess this type of an idea is a non-starter for this year.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Clever when think of our south african players.

?

We don't have any??

I was hoping for the lad from the world cup tbh

Shabalababalabba