NUFC Pre-Season 2012/13

Guest taps01

Guest Roger Kint

tbf Pardew held a pre-match press conference yesterday.

That's kind of a confirmation of the game.

So he mentioned a game?

tbf Pardew held a pre-match press conference yesterday.

That's kind of a confirmation of the game.

So he mentioned a game?

Said Saylor was out didn't he?

He just said he was injured. Didn't mention the game.

Guest Roger Kint

The only bits i heard were on SSN about transfers and Cabaye looking good. Seriously why cant they just stup being arses and let fans know about things so they can get out and support them without hassle?  :idiot2:

Guest Roger Kint

Can't understand why we'd not even confirm these other games. It's as though there is no interest whatsoever in our fans being at them.

Even if the fans arent in their thoughts wouldnt they want media outlets to be in the know for commercial reasons(whatever small they would be)?

Guest bimpy474

Sounds like they couldn't confirm them as they weren't sure where the games were taking place. It was reported that the last game was to take place in Vienna...still a bit late mind.

The final part of the jigsaw in Newcastle United's pre-season programme has been confirmed today with news that the Magpies will travel to Holland on Saturday, 4th August, to face ADO Den Haag.

So only one game in the UK.

If I only had seen the training pictures a bit earlier. :(

Know where the lads are training now but doubt they'll have another session today. Only half an hour with the car from my place.

Edit: Been there but they weren't anymore.

For  anyone who can handle an 18 hour trek, megabus to Amsterdam was £26 each way last i checked. I've booked a planes, trains and automobiles trip to Amsterdam involving a flight out of Glasgow and one back into Manchester with megabus to and from said airports. Was about £110 each return, for flights and buses.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

‪#nufc‬ players seem in great spirits in Munich training camp more updates in Chronicle tomorrow

8:15 PM - 18 Jul 12

James Tavernier ‏@James_Tavernier

In H'ugo's in Munich with the boys. Great Place! Great Music!.. Best bar I've ever been to.

8:32 PM - 18 Jul 12

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Players seem relaxed and upbeat in Germany. None of the tensions of last summer's problematical U.S. tour. All positive so far for ‪#nufc‬.

8:34 PM - 18 Jul 12

Danny Simpson ‏@dannysimpson

Great evening with the lads n the staff.. Really nice restaurant called Hugos n the djs playing some serious tracks ‪#betterfromhim‬

8:39 PM - 18 Jul 12

Plus the rafting photos.