N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Spain's dazzling midfield dominated the comprehensive 4-0 victory over Ireland from start to finish but David Silva perhaps made the most significant contribution with two assists and a coolly taken goal of his own.

Spain's dazzling midfield dominated the comprehensive 4-0 victory over Ireland from start to finish but David Silva perhaps made the most significant contribution with two assists and a coolly taken goal of his own.

Yeah i added Silva based off the match lol.

I'm doing much better in the McDonalds one, like. The rules are far superior as it feels like cheating when subs are made before each match. There's a bit more skill to it, so roll on the new Premier League one - already got some ideas!

If only you had some time during the day to look into it a bit, make some changes, change your captain etc.

:lol: N-O Observational Theme #521: SDBS commenting on how much spare time Polic has at Microsoft.

(Seriously IP, sort it the fuck out. Pure fucking dafties.)

Already on a couple of occasions, you can get 40+ points from just 1 game. This time tomorrow I could be out of the top 5, even top 10. Rami to tuck in a hatrick tonight.

If only you had some time during the day to look into it a bit, make some changes, change your captain etc.

:lol: N-O Observational Theme #521: SDBS commenting on how much spare time Polic has at Microsoft.

(Seriously IP, sort it the fuck out. Pure fucking dafties.)

:lol: :lol: Dicks.