Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

This isn't a dig at anyone, but it baffles me how anyone can draw these kind of wide ranging conclusions from 1 (or 2) halfhearted game/s.

Maybe it's just me  :(

Which wide ranging conclusions are these?

Read the forum?

This isn't a dig at anyone, but it baffles me how anyone can draw these kind of wide ranging conclusions from 1 (or 2) halfhearted game/s.

Read the forum?

Yes, I didn't see anybody claiming he was definitely going to be a world beater or anything. Care to point me to some of these posts you seem to have read where people are drawing wide ranging conclusions based on 2 friendlies?

Read the forum?

Yes, I didn't see anybody claiming he was definitely going to be a world beater or anything. Care to point me to some of these posts you seem to have read where people are drawing wide ranging conclusions based on 2 friendlies?

Is he fast? does he pose a threat in the air? Strong on the ball?

Seems reasonably fast and quite strong for his age and size. I don't think he will ever be an effective threat in the air though, but he is a combative, tenacious little player who keeps a team ticking over by keeping possession (likes to play the simple ball instead of the Hollywood cross). You know who he reminds me off actually in the way he played today: Vurnon Anita!

Read the forum?

Seems reasonably fast and quite strong for his age and size. I don't think he will ever be an effective threat in the air though, but he is a combative, tenacious little player who keeps a team ticking over by keeping possession (likes to play the simple ball instead of the Hollywood cross). You know who he reminds me off actually in the way he played today: Vurnon Anita!

How is that a wide ranging conclusion man, just pointing out what I saw on the day.. :facepalm:

Read the forum?

How is that a wide ranging conclusion man, just pointing out what I saw on the day.. :facepalm:

You must have seen far more than me then, which is my point.

To be fair on the little I've seen his strongest attributes seem to be tackling, staying cool under pressure and playing a simple ball forward to people in space, which pretty much makes him a good prospect for a defensive midfield position.

Read the forum?

To be fair on the little I've seen his strongest attributes seem to be tackling, staying cool under pressure and playing a simple ball forward to people in space, which pretty much makes him a good prospect for a defensive midfield position.

Allright sir, what did you see?

Read the forum?

Allright sir, what did you see?

The next Carlton Palmer?

Guess we should lock this thread until he's 22 and has played 100+ games for us to not draw wild conclusions too early.

But he is happy Cheicky. And we all know that all the Cheicky´s will get sold in profit (see serious Cheicky - eventually it will happen :whistle:) he will already be gone by then :frantic:

Highly analytical scouting based on 90 mins of a kickabout it is then  :yao:

It's ok to not have an opinion sometimes fwiw.

What do you honestly expect during boring pre-season?

I'm all for reserving final judgement until you've seen more (sometimes you can revise your opinion after years, like in the case of Perch), but there's nothing that has been said that classifies as a "wide ranging conclusion". You're making yourself look like an idiot with these comments, unless you have never expressed an opinion about anything, in which case it begs the question what you are doing on an internet forum really.

Highly analytical scouting ffs. No need to have a go at someone expressing their first impressions of a player we recently signed.

Send him back in the post....refund!

Make sure it's a cash refund though and not just an exchange.

I'm all for reserving final judgement until you've seen more (sometimes you can revise your opinion after years, like in the case of Perch), but there's nothing that has been said that classifies as a "wide ranging conclusion". You're making yourself look like an idiot with these comments, unless you have never expressed an opinion about anything, in which case it begs the question what you are doing on an internet forum really.

You commented on at least 5 different areas of his game based on an hour in a friendly. You're still missing my point of course, but why let that stop a boring argument?

Is it okay to have opinions on people having opinions about not having opinions? Because your opinion is shit.