Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Eh? How did you hide that second bit of your post? :lol:

Edit* You must've edited your post as I was quoting it. It's the FA's own channel, there's nowt wrong with it.

Sorry, I forgot. I deleted it just in case it´s not allowed.

Never mind, was a great clip.  Amazing how Bigi managed to bend that overhead kick perfectly to bounce of the seagull into the net after taking it past those 7 men.

First impressions on this lad?

It was a tiny cameo, but he looked quite sharp and seemed to like to move the ball about. Put in a couple of tackles, and generally looked to have more physical presence about him than I anticipated. Took a couple of decent set pieces as well. Think he may feature a bit more this season than the likes of Abeid and Vuckic did last season.

He looked a bit nervous tonight, but gained in composure as the game went on. I'd like to have seen more of him. Promising.

Thought the complete opposite. To me he was in stark contrast to Amalfitano who did look nervous. Bigi looked composed and willing to be a little ambitious. Impressed.

He looked a bit nervous tonight, but gained in composure as the game went on. I'd like to have seen more of him. Promising.

Thought the complete opposite. To me he was in stark contrast to Amalfitano who did look nervous. Bigi looked composed and willing to be a little ambitious. Impressed.

Agreed. Strange comment to make as he looked extremely confident for an 18 year old who's only just joined his new club a week or so ago.

He looked a bit of an allrounder to me. Obviously small sample but wouldn't like us to pigeonhole him as a defensive midfielder.

To be fair on the little I've seen his strongest attributes seem to be tackling, staying cool under pressure and playing a simple ball forward to people in space, which pretty much makes him a good prospect for a defensive midfield position.