Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Guest firetotheworks

The thing I've still been most impressed with is his courage after making a mistake, to try the same thing again and do it right. For an 18 year to play that way in front of a full home crowd and use it positively is a brilliant thing. I have a lot of confidence in him already.

I must say I do feel a bit for Coventry. It must be pretty tough going supporting them at the moment.

Yeah I think anita should really be our starting rightback.  Also I though Bigi's set plays looked decent better than most of the dross we see from cabaye in terms of corners where he always hits the first man.

One thing I thought of last night as well was if Bigis corner had gone in when the keeper tipped it over, it wouldnt have counted as corners are indirect correct?

Another thought about crap corners. Their chance from where they hit the bar came from one of their lads running in front of our 'first man' and flicking it on. Never get why this isn't more common because a high percentage of corners, not just ours, are cleared first man.

How good is he not going to get :lol:

He´s like a mini-Tioté :lol: When Tioté isn´t playing next season I wouldn´t have any problems at all playing this kid instead. He´s just pure class already.

This was what I said after the first game I saw him in. And I still think this. He is scarily good for being so young and inexperienced at this level. I´m sure he will have another great game today. Will be interesting to see him and Tiote together too :D