Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

So is Anita in/ On his way to Newcastle yet? I worry that we just chucked in a bid to appease the fans with no intention of it being accepted and now that is has we are backing off.

When have Ashley/Llambias been worried about appeasing the fans  :lol:

I think its a genuine offer tbf.

Tbf i think you are right  :lol:

Fuck off, the avatar man, not sure what i find so funny  :spit:

If his Dad is his agent, that raises issues with professional boundaries and competence. If he's not his agent, what is he doing talking to the media about his son's future? He should be passing queries on to his son.

Guest neesy111

If his Dad is his agent, that raises issues with professional boundaries and competence. If he's not his agent, what is he doing talking to the media about his son's future? He should be passing queries on to his son.

:serious:

How dare his father be involved in his son's future

especially when he seems more concerned about the football than the millions. the t*** eh ?

Exactly :lol: the lack of transfer activity has made some people on here go completely nuts and jump to conclusions.

Sorry if there's been some confusion. I earlier posted 'Involvement of player's Dad = problem IMO', and I assumed that the above were responses.

I'm not sure what involvement his father has. As I said, I don't think having family as your agent is a good idea. If his Dad isn't professional involved, I can't see why he's piping up.

How dare his father be involved in his son's future

especially when he seems more concerned about the football than the millions. the t*** eh ?

Exactly :lol: the lack of transfer activity has made some people on here go completely nuts and jump to conclusions.

Sorry if there's been some confusion. I earlier posted 'Involvement of player's Dad = problem IMO', and I assumed that the above were responses.

I'm not sure what involvement his father has. As I said, I don't think having family as your agent is a good idea. If his Dad isn't professional involved, I can't see why he's piping up.

I agree with that in a sense there's too much emotion involved but even so i don't see it being an issue.

Personally all Anita want's to know us his role in the team, wages i don't see being an issue at all.

All the dad has done is share Anita's thoughts with the media. Ive no idea why anyone cares whos sharing the information, it doesnt stop Anita thinking that way & its obviously fair enough. Random conversations going on in here like.

got a feeling this deal will fall on its arse, hope im wrong.

all these all so public noise about what he wants to hear from pardew and what position he should play etc etc la la la

sounds like, "any other teams interested in me, before i sign something?"

got a feeling this deal will fall on its arse, hope im wrong.

all these all so public noise about what he wants to hear from pardew and what position he should play etc etc la la la

sounds like, "any other teams interested in me, before i sign something?"

I'm pretty sure any player would want to speak to the manager of the club he might join before actually joining. Isn't that just how things are done?

I don't see the problem with his comments at all.

He was honest, he is happy at Ajax. He is apparently interesting in moving to Newcastle, new challenge etc.

Its not strange that he want to talk with his new boss before signing. Get assurances its DM he will be played.

Guess he feel fucked if he signed, and he suddenly get shirt no 3. "your a LB son, jog on."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4fCI-g2bCICtAHmRPiTsroRSJnSbE7IFKnbLG00fJf_2N5kcE