Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Fucking mind blowing when our lad Vurnon gets on the national team, finally, after joining us - even if its provisional and there are people who can't be happy for the guy b/c a) team must suck b) depth must be shit c) he's shit

Good hard working decent player for Newcastle who literally doesn't kick up a single fuss just goes about doing his thing - but naw gotta find a way to complain or make fun.

Fucking mind blowing when our lad Vurnon gets on the national team, finally, after joining us - even if its provisional and there are people who can't be happy for the guy b/c a) team must suck b) depth must be shit c) he's shit

Good hard working decent player for Newcastle who literally doesn't kick up a single fuss just goes about doing his thing - but naw gotta find a way to complain or make fun.

I'm happy for him and he seems to be a nice guy so fair play to him but it would be pretty boring if everyone just came in and said "well done :thup: " We are allowed to discuss the Dutch team if we like and it's clear that they don't have great depth if Anita after a decent game in the opener and being quite poor against Swansea (IMO of course) is getting a chance now

Think we can all agree that a live streamed 3 rounds of boxing, with a kitty that goes to the Bobby Robson foundation, is the only reasonable way to settle this.

:lol: you'd never get sign-up my prosimian friend, to Queensbury rules I mean; plenty would fancy a fight. Have to settle for mass pile-in, perhaps 50p entry, Compulsory makinis (...one for the laaadies), soaps suds, oh...and St Jonhn's Ambulance in attendance if TCD is turning out. :lol:

Think we can all agree that a live streamed 3 rounds of boxing, with a kitty that goes to the Bobby Robson foundation, is the only reasonable way to settle this.

:lol: you'd never get sign-up my prosimian friend, to Queensbury rules I mean; plenty would fancy a fight. Have to settle for mass pile-in, perhaps 50p entry, Compulsory makinis (...one for the laaadies), soaps suds, oh...and St Jonhn's Ambulance in attendance if TCD is turning out. :lol:

5 Points to GRYFFINDOR!! For that vocabulary. Excellent.

We should play:

Anita

Sissoko      Wijnaldum

Perez                          Thauvin

Mitrovic