Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Good news - lets hope the lad fancies it and signs on. :thup:

Didn't Pardew say all the targets gave him the impression they want to join? and wasn't Anita quoted he wants to play in England?

Don't think sorting out personal terms will be a problem at all tbh, just a matter of when not if IMO.

Guest Ilsteir

They wont fly him out without some kind of pre agreed wages.

Dunno, afaik the buying club is not allowed to contact a player before both clubs come to an agreement. I have no idea how far this extends to contacts with the agent.

They wont fly him out without some kind of pre agreed wages.

Dunno, afaik the buying club is not allowed to contact a player before both clubs come to an agreement. I have no idea how far this extends to contacts with the agent.

they're not supposed to but it happens all the time.

This about talking with Pardew first suggests to me he's more bothered about the plans for playing him rather than wages etc. As discussed at length yesterday, he'll probably want assurances that he's not coming to be rotated. Up to Pards to convince him even if that's the case tbh.

This about talking with Pardew first suggests to me he's more bothered about the plans for playing him rather than wages etc. As discussed at length yesterday, he'll probably want assurances that he's not coming to be rotated. Up to Pards to convince him even if that's the case tbh.

Sounds like the type of football we want to play will be important too.

yip, good that he's as interested in the football side than the financial side of the move.

We'll be really flexible with this lad in the squad. Him and Tioté can form a defensive midfield duo that will be brilliant in some games, whereas he can be allowed to push forward with Cabaye in others. He'll also be good foil for both of them if anyone is missing (Tioté going to ACN etc.).

Excellent signing from what people are saying, seems to be a very modern midfielder with several different dimensions to his game.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anita Tiote

Hba    Cabaye    Marv

Cisse

Would be an exciting line up