Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest bimpy474

Hard worker who can play in multiple positions, i know sell him.....................i'm a mental.

Hard worker who can play in multiple positions, i know sell him.....................i'm a mental.

See, thats what I mean, taken right out of fucking context, you lot are worse than journalists.

I said if we replaced him with a player who could do the same job as him plus offer us a final ball then I'd be willing to sell him, I never said just sell him.

He could be essential to our success as part of the deeper lying 3 of the 4-3-3. He looked comfortable there and his end product was less exposed because 9 times out of 10 he could make a quick 5-10 yards pass and let the attacking trio do their stuff. The reason he is so good there is that on the ball his retention is amazing, he draws players and countless fouls (wasnt he the most fouled player in the league?). Off the ball needs no explanation but to have a player who legs it round tirelessly and puts pressure on other teams is imperative. All the above and his character and friendships within the club havn't even been mentioned. It would cost huge amounts to replace him, and given the type of players we are bidding for, its a pointless argument.

To add to the above, and possibly most important

:notbad:

Guest bimpy474

See, thats what I mean, taken right out of fucking context, you lot are worse than journalists.

I said if we replaced him with a player who could do the same job as him plus offer us a final ball then I'd be willing to sell him, I never said just sell him.

Its just a bit of mickey taking Stiffy lad, dont take it to heart, if you could see how i'm laughing, not at the state of Mrs Bimpy's bloomers flapping away on the washing line.

I'd be very happy if we could get both of these guys then either Debuchy or Clyne and a midfielder. It would be helpful if we could get someone who can play across the midfield from the wing to the centre. Jonas is weak with his final balls on the wing and is more effective in the centre but I'd honestly be happy to let him go if we got another player who is better than him.

I think i've found the culprit  :tickedoff:

Its just a bit of mickey taking Stiffy lad, dont take it to heart, if you could see how i'm laughing, not at the state of Mrs Bimpy's bloomers flapping away on the washing line.

It wasn't aimed at you, just in general with this forum. I've said one thing and it has been taken totally out of context, now the whole forum seem to think I think Jonas is shit and we should just dump him.

I would sell Cisse if we replaced him with Messi.

You kind of make my point, the thing is with Jonas is he would be a lot easier to replace than what Cisse would.

Name someone who does the same job but has better end product and is a realistic target?

Guest bimpy474

It wasn't aimed at you, just in general with this forum. I've said one thing and it has been taken totally out of context, now the whole forum seem to think I think Jonas is shit and we should just dump him.

I know what you were saying, but i think if you put the good points against the bad then Jonas must stay and play imo, as his good points far outweigh the bad.

That and after watching so many player in recent years not try or care, he is simply to vital to us to ditch him.

You kind of make my point, the thing is with Jonas is he would be a lot easier to replace than what Cisse would.

Name someone who does the same job but has better end product and is a realistic target?

The fuck am I supposed to know? This club have pulled out players from fucking nowhere who have been far better than the likes of Carroll, Barton, Nolan etc over the last few years, all players who we claimed we couldn't get any better than.

I'm just saying if the club found the next player likes that for Jonas than I'd be happy to let him go, I'm by noway doing Graham Carr's job.

The f*** am I supposed to know? This club have pulled out players from f***ing nowhere who have been far better than the likes of Carroll, Barton, Nolan etc over the last few years, all players who we claimed we couldn't get any better than.

I'm just saying if the club found the next player likes that for Jonas than I'd be happy to let him go, I'm by noway doing Graham Carr's job.

I dont want to be picky, but anyone who said we couldnt do better than Nolan was clearly a Woman.

I know what you were saying, but i think if you put the good points against the bad then Jonas must stay and play imo, as his good points far outweigh the bad.

That and after watching so many player in recent years not try or care, he is simply to vital to us to ditch him.

I get that. I was just nearly pointing out how we could build upon him not suggesting at all to get rid of him without getting someone better than him in. All I really said was if we found someone who can do what he does plus do better than he does on his weakness's then we should evaluate that option. You could really apply that to any player in our squad it's just that in the sentence I originally wrote we had fixed our faults and the next weakness in my opinion was his final ball. In all fairness I think just a bit more practice in the training ground should even be enough for him.

Guest bimpy474

The f*** am I supposed to know? This club have pulled out players from f***ing nowhere who have been far better than the likes of Carroll, Barton, Nolan etc over the last few years, all players who we claimed we couldn't get any better than.

I dont want to be picky, but anyone who said we couldnt do better than Nolan was clearly a Woman.

Damn right you sexist pig  :iamatwat:

Guest bimpy474

I get that. I was just nearly pointing out how we could build upon him not suggesting at all to get rid of him without getting someone better than him in. All I really said was if we found someone who can do what he does plus do better than he does on his weakness's then we should evaluate that option. You could really apply that to any player in our squad it's just that in the sentence I originally wrote we had fixed our faults and the next weakness in my opinion was his final ball. In all fairness I think just a bit more practice in the training ground should even be enough for him.

Actually i dont think that'll matter too much in the future, i dont think we are going to play 4-4-2 at all next season, not with the players we are being linked with and the fact we were so much better when we switched to 4-3-3.

If we sold Jonas and brought in Adam Johnson or someone else like him then I doubt any of you would be unhappy.

I'd be incredibly unhappy if that happened you absolute cretin.

:laugh: