Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest Roger Kint

Not in the starting line-up, neither is Douglas either.

Hes not even back in training yet so that makes sense

Guest Roger Kint

Just realised that, thanks lovers,  Douglas left out though.

Think Douglas is still in the bad books for turning up late

Guest bimpy474

Just realised that, thanks lovers,  Douglas left out though.

Think Douglas is still in the bad books for turning up late

He does seem a bit wayward, trust in Carr's judgement though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Twente president has said on TV that 15million euros is not enough

Greedy twat

Greedy twat

Seems like a lot of talk and posturing from Twente, if nobody makes a bigger bid then we'll see if they stick to their words.

Greedy t***

Seems like a lot of talk and posturing from Twente, if nobody makes a bigger bid then we'll see if they stick to their words.

thing is they don't need to sell so can take the risk of his playing well for another season, helping them do well, increasing his reputation and clubs offering even more next year.

Greedy t***

thing is they don't need to sell so can take the risk of his playing well for another season, helping them do well, increasing his reputation and clubs offering even more next year.

Or he's had his head turned, feel the club are pricing him out of a move and has an ok season without pulling up any trees and he's a year closer to the end of his contract and not attracting interest for anything near the price they want.

Or you're right ! :lol:

Greedy t***

Or he's had his head turned, feel the club are pricing him out of a move and has an ok season without pulling up any trees and he's a year closer to the end of his contract and not attracting interest for anything near the price they want.

Or you're right ! :lol:

it all depends on if they've judged the player right, will he be pissed off at not getting his move ? will he continue to improve ? fwiw i don't think he'll be at twente come sept 1st.

Greedy t***

They don't have to sell, I'm just not convinced that they don't want to.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems odd to me the number of times their president talks about specific fees in the media.

Greedy t***

They don't have to sell, I'm just not convinced that they don't want to.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems odd to me the number of times their president talks about specific fees in the media.

has been quoted with specific fees ? i thought the fees were just media speculation.

There was definitely a quote going around a while ago about €15m being his asking price.  But then I suppose I haven't seen a quote for the comment sicko claimed he's made.  So that could, and maybe is quite likely bullshit now that I think about it :)

Anyone know the sort of prize money in Holland? Just because they don't HAVE to sell, I can't believe they won't sell if a few too silly comes in (like most clubs).

Playing hardball as it's still early in the transfer window iyam.

If I was Luuk I'd be off immediately, couldn't bare spending a year coached by that dick.

A coach that has a very good reputation in Holland you mean?

Both points are valid.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/224057/De-Jong-Bestuur-Twente-onderhandelt-onfatsoenlijk.htm

De Jong: "Directors Twente indecent acts'

06/07/2012 23:59

Luuk de Jong has taken note with indignation of the statements that FC Twente chairman Joop Munsterman did Thursday night prior to the Europa League match against UE Santa Coloma. The president discussed the negotiations which faltered a day earlier with Borussia Mönchengladbach were conducted on a transfer of the 21-year-old attacker.

Munsterman said inter alia that with only one club Borussia Mönchengladbach concrete has been reported for De Jong. Also, he announced that De Jong for a transfer amount of fifteen million certainly not get away from Enschede.

"I fell off my chair when I heard the words of Munsterman," says De Jong. "There have in recent months eight clubs from five countries reported to me. A number of directly at us and at least three Aldo van der Laan (Member of the Supervisory Board of FC, ed). "

"I also heard Munsterman say that a transfer is negotiable only at twenty million. This amount is inconsistent with the calls that were held this week between FC, Borussia Mönchengladbach, my agent Louis Laros and my father. "

In the negotiations gave Borussia Monchengladbach for De Jong a transfer of eleven million along with another three million in possible bonuses. FC Twente early first fifteen million euros, but later gave in to settle with twelve million and two million in bonuses, if De Jong would waive its share of twenty percent of the transfer fee.

"Today I notified the club that I fully afzie of twenty percent (2.5 million), but now calls FC Twente at the mouth of Aldo van der Laan, they also do not want this," said De Jong. "I find this practice incredibly. I thought a decent club to play. "

And about Munsterman (photo): "The president calls anywhere that players should get a fair chance, but the reality is different. I had heard from other players that the board of Twente on this indecent manner negotiates and could never believe. Now, unfortunately I experience myself. "

De Jong says that his choice for Borussia Mönchengladbach is a very deliberate. The club finished last season in fourth place in the Bundesliga. "Borussia is sporting a new level for me where I want to develop further, also in view of the Dutch national team," explains the attacker. "All my competitors for the striker position in Oranje play in foreign clubs in strong leagues."

Now the transfer to Germany ricocheted should De Jong himself Monday just sign up for his first training session at FC Twente. "I hope Twente still the commitments," said De Jong. "The club has me three seasons ago for 900,000 euros bought from the county and is now in three years, fourteen million euro to get me. Such an amount is unprecedented in the Netherlands and especially for FC Twente.