Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

People drawing conclusions based on his expression in candid photos, f***'s sake. Is he supposed to be skipping down the walkway with a big gay smile on his face? :lol:

Are you actually being serious? Tell me i'm being whooshed instead of you :lol: Otherwise you are a massive doofus tbh.

Read the past last page ya muppet. Not everyone there was taking the piss.

People drawing conclusions based on his expression in candid photos, fuck's sake. Is he supposed to be skipping down the walkway with a big gay smile on his face? :lol:

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Anelka.png

Guest chicken little

Fair point. I guess I'm being harsh due to the fact that I've never felt this negative about my club before.

never? are you five?

I don't like loans from other PL clubs really, but in some cases they're fine. With Remy we would have been mad to buy him permanently. With De Jong, if we have an option to buy if he does well it seems a decent option, considering he hasn't played much recently.

Why?

I don't like loans from other PL clubs really, but in some cases they're fine. With Remy we would have been mad to buy him permanently. With De Jong, if we have an option to buy if he does well it seems a decent option, considering he hasn't played much recently.

Why?

Court case, presumably.

Why?

Court case, presumably.

Ahh yeah, forgot about that :thup:

People drawing conclusions based on his expression in candid photos, f***'s sake. Is he supposed to be skipping down the walkway with a big gay smile on his face? :lol:

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Anelka.png

Is that a fucking West Brom shirt with my name on? Le fuck.

Guest bimpy474

Well he is about to start his first game of the season

Fuck no, it'll be Shola if Remy is banned. Dear god, it'll be Shola  :kasper: