Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest bimpy474

I just can't get excited for signing a player on loan who can't get into a game in the bundesliga.

Why are people stoked about this? Is it just because we have nothing else to talk about?

Put it this way, if you supported a mid table Bundesliga team and they signed Ben Arfa, who wasn't getting games in the Premiership. Wouldn't you be a bit, yah.

Now i know De Jong is no Ben Arfa but the point being, good players sometimes dont get picked by thick as fuck managers.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't someone say he's barely kicked a ball this season? Unless his fitness is exceptional then he's probably not going to be starting a game after like two days of training.

He played in a friendly in Turkey i think it was last week. Winter break and all that in Germania.

I just can't get excited for signing a player on loan who can't get into a game in the bundesliga.

Why are people stoked about this? Is it just because we have nothing else to talk about?

Put it this way, if you supported a mid table Bundesliga team and they signed Ben Arfa, who wasn't getting games in the Premiership. Wouldn't you be a bit, yah.

Now i know De Jong is no Ben Arfa but the point being, good players sometimes dont get picked by thick as f*** managers.

6 goals in 29 appearances or something... not sure I'd have picked him either.

Whatever, I hope he does well of course, and I don't know anything about the guy so I'm not sure why I'm arguing.

Didn't someone say he's barely kicked a ball this season? Unless his fitness is exceptional then he's probably not going to be starting a game after like two days of training.

No need to worry, just means more Shola time  :pardsgrin: :scared:

Guest bimpy474

Now i know De Jong is no Ben Arfa but the point being, good players sometimes dont get picked by thick as f*** managers.

6 goals in 29 appearances or something... not sure I'd have picked him either.

Whatever, I hope he does well of course, and I don't know anything about the guy so I'm not sure why I'm arguing.

6 in 29 but he's barely started a game. And you're not arguing, you're debating....:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Start him and try to get and hour out of him.

Aye, that's what I would do - bring Shola on when he runs out of steam. Debut in the home derby - great chance for the lad to get off to a perfect start.

Agreed but you just know Pardew going to give it 'Shola knows all about this game'. Despite the fact Shola is fecking toilet.