Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Probably already been discussed but are the reports he'd signed for 'Gladbach also rubbish?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Probably already been discussed but are the reports he'd signed for 'Gladbach also rubbish?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I was, been at work, completely knackered, couldn't even be arsed to search. My bad.

Same Cajun, same.

He's a fucking idiot, just good craic :lol:

How's he good craic man?  All he does is take the piss out of other Newcastle fans just to get a bit of fame on twitter.

I like being a twat and winding people up more than most, but there's no craic whatsoever in shit like this.  He's a complete fucking moron and so is anyone who follows him.

I was, been at work, completely knackered, couldn't even be arsed to search. My bad.

I asked because I thought the answer would be obvious given we have a delegation out there to finalize this deal.

This is typical of him basically, we are heavily linked to a player, a lot think it is probably going to go through, he claims it is a done deal and a bunch of scopes then thinks he is in the know.

It is actually a little depressing.

Anyway let's not get into that, can't say who but someone I know high up in the club reckons we have signed that Curtis Good. You heard it here first.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I can just imagine Dekka with a massive bifta, RED LIGHT, why are we in Holland again?

Why didn't they report that then? Probably because its all made up bollocks.

Agree.

At least if we are over there, things should be concluded from our perspective sooner rather than later.

Guest taps01

As it seems like we are intent on signing a striker I wonder who our contingency targets are if we don't sign this guy.

As it seems like we are intent on signing a striker I wonder who our contingency targets are if we don't sign this guy.

Im sure we will have back up targets, but saying as we have apparantly sent people over to holland we must be confident in reaching an agreement

Why didn't they report that then? Probably because its all made up bollocks.

Agree.

At least if we are over there, things should be concluded from our perspective sooner rather than later.

TBF we've not even had any real confirmation that our boys are over there. Leaks of transfer deals just aren't how we operate nowadays, it just puts the price up.

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if we used a De Jong saga as a smokescreen to another deal, a la Erding/Maiga.

Not sure we use smokescreens so much, just don't get to a point where we feel the deal is worth it and move on to the next target. I still don't believe we deliberately failed the Maiga medical etc..