The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest n4e

£5 on Swansea @ 10/3.  :wat:

What did you do? :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

What's this? Profiting whilst escaping relegation? That's not in the rulebook. Guilty! Get a new rulebook!

Will be betting on Wolves to get relegated at 7/1 today.

Have been thinking about it since Saunders was appointed, but thought he would probably take until next season to work his magic. However they are now only 2 points clear of the dropzone yet are still priced at 7/1 with William Hill. All the teams below them have started picking up points as well.

Losing every week + Dean Sauders as manager must surely equal relegation at some point.

Cheers Deano you useless twat, only thing you've ever done to make me like you.

But best of luck with your application for the Man U job

£50 pound on Wigan at 5/6. 15 quid on Wigan -1 at 11/4. £5 on Kone first goal on 11/2. Howay the swans!

This is the best, this is the best, this is the best bet, i've ever put on!!!

We have all done a massive job here for our club. We deserve a thankful club statement really. They've put statements out for less than this.

QPR/Mackems double...if were doing the whole opposites thing?

I was working on the process that we wouln't win the bet, but half of it would come off, as a sort of fuck you from fate :lol:

I was thinking this too. If you go for a double, there is still potential for fate to give QPR a 10-0 win, with the mackems picking up a point.