The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

My friend just won £4k on a large tennis accy.

(Un)fortunately for him that only means he's back to +- 0. £4k. God damn it, I'm fucking happy when I win £5...

Anyone having a bet on the Oaks and Derby?  Seem to remember there are a few horse racing fans and a few gambling addicts :lol: that have a flutter on the gee gee's

Liber Nauticus in the Oaks and Ruler of the World e/w in the Derby for me.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone having a bet on the Oaks and Derby?  Seem to remember there are a few horse racing fans and a few gambling addicts :lol: that have a flutter on the gee gee's

Liber Nauticus in the Oaks and Ruler of the World e/w in the Derby for me.

Was tempted with Secret Gesture after seeing it destroy a decent field(think Miss You Too was 10L 2nd) a while back but odds are pretty poor at 9/4 with the ground not getting softer for her. Looks a pretty even battle between the top three now.

Havent looked at the Derby much but wouldnt touch Dawn Approach at evens or under with free money. Might put a small ew on Libertation tomorrow though if the odds are decent.

Moving house tomorrow so will be using my new ip and home address to set up new accounts to a new credit card with all bookmakers to rinse them of their free bets.  :naughty:

Should hopefully mean I get 2 cracks at the B365 offer next time it comes around  O0

BetVictor offering to refund your net losses on the Derby, up to £50 as a free bet, if Dawn Approach wins. :notbad:

Obviously I've put my money on Ruler of the World, to then see Neil's backed it too.  :fuuu:

Stuttgart had 14 days to prepare for their 'biggest game' of their lives (they said so). Bayern were on the drink for almost the whole week.

Bayern won't be as focuses as last week, Dante and Gustavo missing. Gomez starting.

75€ on Stuttgart to 'do it' in 90 minutes today.