Multiple Type:  4 fold

Stake:  10.00

Possible Return:  236.88

Boredom is a bad thing.

£2.30 -

Jiangsu Shuntian v Shanghai Shenhua

AIK Stockholm v BK Hacken

Elfsborg v Mjallby

£2 on Murray (yes I'm using this thread)

Daft fivers on Murray 3-2 & a Murray/Hamilton double.

Gone for some SkyBet specials instead, although the max stake is £2 for some reason. :lol:

Murray/Hamilton @ 28/1

Murray/Hamilton/England (cricket) @ 45/1

Murray to win 3-2 and finish with an ace @ 50/1

Boredom is a bad thing.

£2.30 -

Jiangsu Shuntian v Shanghai Shenhua

AIK Stockholm v BK Hacken

Elfsborg v Mjallby

£2 on Murray (yes I'm using this thread)

Sorry, but I really can't see us beating Häcken today like. We were utterly humiliated against Malmö the other week, though that was away and we never do well there, but I just feel that our luck has run out. How we are that high in the table baffles me, we've been crap for most of the season. 0-0, 0-1, 1-1 or 1-2 in that game for me, unfortunately.

Elfsborg should be a good bet though.

Really don't get this one. This thread's been about all kinds of betting for years now without complaints, and now you need to post in two different threads what you're betting on? Just seems like hassle to me. Ah well. :okay:

It never used to have as much non-football discussion as its had recently. Far too often there's been several pages of discussion on horse betting, which really shouldn't be in the football section. When I come to this thread, I really don't want to trawl through pages and pages of horses, let's keep that and the tennis and golf and whatever to a separate thread and stick to the football in the football section.

Obviously I realise that it's not been a particularly popular decision, with eldiablo being the exception, so we'll just see how it goes I guess.

Really don't get this one. This thread's been about all kinds of betting for years now without complaints, and now you need to post in two different threads what you're betting on? Just seems like hassle to me. Ah well. :okay:

It never used to have as much non-football discussion as its had recently. Far too often there's been several pages of discussion on horse betting, which really shouldn't be in the football section. When I come to this thread, I really don't want to trawl through pages and pages of horses, let's keep that and the tennis and golf and whatever to a separate thread and stick to the football in the football section.

Obviously I realise that it's not been a particularly popular decision, with eldiablo being the exception, so we'll just see how it goes I guess.

It's always been like that man. :lol: Especially during pre-season when there's very little football.

It makes no sense tbh, what if I have a football & horse racing multiple? Do I post part of it in here and link to a post with the other part in the other thread :lol: It's fine all in this thread, if it's not broken don't fix it

When I come to this thread, I really don't want to trawl through pages and pages of horses, let's keep that and the tennis and golf and whatever to a separate thread and stick to the football in the football section.

http://joyreactor.com/images/templates/solo/no.jpg

Sorry Sweden, completely disagree. :lol:

It's good fun seeing all the other bets in here as opposed to unnecessarily flicking between 2 threads.

It makes no sense tbh, what if I have a football & horse racing multiple? Do I post part of it in here and link to a post with the other part in the other thread :lol: It's fine all in this thread, if it's not broken don't fix it

:thup:

Not sure why it's suddenly become a problem either, not seen anybody complain about it in the past and there are a lot of people who contribute to all sorts of bets in this thread.

Have to agree with the others here.

There's no real football to bet on hence a rise in other sports betting. It won't even be a problem once the main leagues kick off again.