The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

£2.50 Defoe/Mata/Lambert anytime

SotonXUs/ChelsXCity/ACXJuve

Levante-Barca over/AC-Juve over/Chels-City over/Soton-Us over/Spurs-WHam under 2.5

Spurs/Atletico/Barca win

Our game alone has fucked me of the first 3 bets. :lol: Lallana was in my head for anytime in our game, but I then looked at the stats and decided that obviously Lambert was the smart choice.

Before I put any money on Man City, why are the odds 2-1 for them?

Seems strangely generous.

Good odds. Chelsea started better but City have dominated since. Stamford Bridge though, new manager syndrome etc.

Personally think it'll be a draw.

Dinho, stop it.

:lol:

:thup: Listen to the man of self-control.

:lol: :lol:

Tbf to myself, I've stopped and have no intention to start again till February.

Yesterday was an exception. It was only 35€ as well, so it's not as if I was back again. A retired football player will always do a round of jogging or will play at someones testimonial.

Well, BTTS in the Barca game is looking just brilliant. I expected it to be a close game but come on you shitheads.

Unfortunately, that Norwich +1 bet did indeed turn out to be very good value. Wankers.

Just waiting on this Barca game, too. Need them to win it. Surprise if Barca fucks me out of money again. :lol: Every time I've bet on them this season I think they've been the ones to fuck me over.

EDIT: Phew. Let's hope this is the start of something comfortable. And then Levante get a consolation towards the end for Neil. :aww: