The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

:lol: Fuck you all. Have we not been through the fact I've actually not been too bad at this lark at times? I consider myself on a level with most bettersnow , good days and bad days.

The problem is this is happening all too often. Putting my eggs in shitloads of baskets. £2.50 of £25 worth of betting. Then when the 6pm matches had finished I stuck a 'saver' £25 on Atletico and PissingfuckingV. So ultimately I still wasted £47.50 on other bets, which makes it feel like a hollow victory.

Taking emotion out of it, Southampton are good value this weekend to throw in an accumulator.

Post-European game NUFC, on poor form, missing key players and low of confidence against a (relatively) free scoring Saints coming off the back of a good win and some decent performances.

All points to a home win.

Taking emotion out of it, Southampton are good value this weekend to throw in an accumulator.

Post-European game NUFC, on poor form, missing key players and low of confidence against a (relatively) free scoring Saints coming off the back of a good win and some decent performances.

All points to a home win.

Which, collectively, is precisely the reason it'll be an away win. :lol:

Went for the Norwich +1 @ 17/10. Genuinely think it's class value all things considered.

For weeks now we should have laid the smackdown on someone but it's never materialised. Norwich are a lot more confident after the past few weeks and tomorrow's game is a must-win for us if we have serious aspirations of challenging the top 4 this year. We don't tend to do well when the pressure's on, plus we've made a right meal of numerous "should win" matches this year.

All 3pm PL teams to score

All 3pm Championship teams to score

Wigan/Reading X, Ipswich/Peterborough X, Wolves/Forest X (acca)

Norwich, Fulham, Barnsley, Leyton Orient, Accrington Stanley, Sheff Utd (Heinz)

Hibs/Aberdeen X, Kilmarnock/St Johnstone X, Ross County/Dundee Utd X, St Mirren/Dundee X (acca)

Blackburn, Charlton, Bury, Leyton Orient (acca)

Adam Johnson, Anthony Pilkington, Djibril Cisse, Chris Baird, Adam Le Fondre, Barry Bannan (Lucky 63 - 'to score')