The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Went for a single on Hertha v Union Berlin, BTTS 1.73. Was not going to bet since it's a Monday night game but just very bored at work at the moment.

Got to say BTTS looks a very good chance given the amount of goals in both teams' recent games.

Yep, followed you in on this. Sorry. But, would be a nice wee boost to the coffers if it does come through, and especially if it's done and dusted in the first half. Fingers crossed.

Also going for Gerrard anytime, just waiting for the teams.

0-1 at moment, game is live on bet365. Fingers crossed.

:thup: Hertha eventually score, they were looking pretty crap mind.

I'm having a lot more success with BTTS bets than outright match results. Just going for BTTS singles and doubles is going quite well, fingers crossed it continues.

Daft £2 on Agger to score next. Looking like a 1-0/2-0 jobby for Liverpool, could be from a corner/set piece as they've struggled to break West Brom down.

For today / tomorrow:

188.33€ on Real (will add some more bets on that game as it gets closer to kick off)

10€ on Celtic +1 / PSG to win + Ibrahimovic to score anytime / Real to win + Ronaldo to score anytime

15€ on Celtic 1-1 / PSG 2-1 / Real 2-1

43€ on Celtic DNB.

Edit:

Added: 57€ on Celtic DNB. Come on!

For today / tomorrow:

188.33€ on Real (will add some more bets on that game as it gets closer to kick off)

10€ on Celtic +1 / PSG to win + Ibrahimovic to score anytime / Real to win + Ronaldo to score anytime

43€ on Celtic DNB.

That's a huge reliance on Celtic there. I wouldn't have them in any of my bets.

For today / tomorrow:

43€ on Celtic DNB.

That's a huge reliance on Celtic there. I wouldn't have them in any of my bets.

The 2nd and 3rd bets are just a bit of fun for tonight. The DNB single on Celtic is risky but I think they'll get a draw at least.

The reliance is on Madrid, more tomorrow.