The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

7 Team accumulator, one of the games was postponed due to a water logged pitch.

All of them won, what happens next? This slut im talking to on Live chat is moaning on about the game could be played within 24 hours, dafties.

Fulham/Watford double, nice.

Reading not being able to muster a goal denying me £200, not nice.

Can see both Real and Barca winning big tonight. (Edit: screw that, Ronaldo not starting :lol: )

Class win that Ginola.

7 Team accumulator, one of the games was postponed due to a water logged pitch.

All of them won, what happens next? This slut im talking to on Live chat is moaning on about the game could be played within 24 hours, dafties.

Happened to me on PP not long ago, I went on that live chat and she said they have to wait 24 hours in case it is re-arranged. I asked for a call back from a manager and the money was in my account within 5 minutes. No call back like, I was going to demand a free bet for my troubles aswell.

Shouldn't have bet tonight, looked like losing since the start of the bet. I have Porto to score 2 or more, they get a penalty, and Martinez who has scored a boatload of goals this season fucking tries to chip it down the middle and the keeper just catches it. :lol: Fuck me.

Edit: Rio Ave score. :lol: Porto win every game comfortably, except for the games I bet on them in some way. Martinez scores a 2nd penalty thankfully - just.

Friend bet 200 norwegian kroner on Real Sociedead winning 3-1 last night and won 5000 norwegian kroner. Today he put 300 on an eight-fold and won another 5000.

That's equivalent to something like £1000. Lucky fuck.

Friend bet 200 norwegian kroner on Real Sociedead winning 3-1 last night and won 5000 norwegian kroner. Today he put 300 on an eight-fold and won another 5000.

That's equivalent to something like £1000. Lucky fuck.

NOK to £ is basically just 10 NOK = £1

Guest Rey Mysterio

Swansea at 4/9 is an amazing price.

Win to nil @ 7/4 is getting a good seeing to I don't care if it loses that is a stupidly big price considering Bradford should hardly touch the ball.