The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Why are Wales 4/1 to beat Scotland?

:thup:

was going to take them as a single to win but ended up going dnb at 2/1 (me mate kind of made me doubt it :lol: )

Probs wouldnt have noticed it if you didn't point it out. :thup:

Wales won me a good amount tonight. Just shy of $100 so far. I got a tip for a horse off a guy in work as well (he's old and owns horses, so I listened). I've put the horse to win and Wales to win in a double, and the horse to place and Wales DNB in another double.

If that horse wins, drinks on me.

Whats the horse?

It's rising in price, and it was already very high, which is a bad thing. I fully expect it to lose, but why not have a pop.

Australia racing. Rosehill racecourse. Race 6. Horse is called Foreteller.

IT WON.

I thought I bet it at a fixed price of 17/1. It came first at 31/1 and they paid out of those odds. I am ecstatic.

Guest Roger Kint

Wales won me a good amount tonight. Just shy of $100 so far. I got a tip for a horse off a guy in work as well (he's old and owns horses, so I listened). I've put the horse to win and Wales to win in a double, and the horse to place and Wales DNB in another double.

Whats the horse?

It's rising in price, and it was already very high, which is a bad thing. I fully expect it to lose, but why not have a pop.

IT WON.

I thought I bet it at a fixed price of 17/1. It came first at 31/1 and they paid out of those odds. I am ecstatic.

Ahh bollocks. Couldnt find it on PP so didnt try on anywhere else. Cheers though and well done, cracking price

Whats the horse?

IT WON.

Well in mate, was actually going to follow you on it just with a couple of quid for shits and giggles :lol:

Wish I had done

Cheers! Even though he obviously knows his stuff when someone tips a horse than high you're a little skeptical. Imagine my surprise when it paid @31 instead of @17.  Went and bought him a nice bottle of whiskey. Least I could do.

Stuck £5 on Argentina -2 @ 2/1 before I went to sleep. Also had some money on Kamke to beat del Potro in the Miami masters.

Nice to wake up with them both paying off - gives me a couple of quid for today's action :thup:

Got a tenner free bet of bet365, went with a teble

1 Switzerland -1.0 Cyprus v Switzerland

(Asian Handicap) 23/03/2013 None 1.875 To Run

2 Burkina Faso -1.0 Burkina Faso v Niger

(Asian Handicap) 23/03/2013 None 1.675 To Run

3 Over 2.5 East Stirling v Montrose

(Total Goals) 23/03/2013 None 1.36 To Run

Cheers! Even though he obviously knows his stuff when someone tips a horse than high you're a little skeptical. Imagine my surprise when it paid @31 instead of @17.  Went and bought him a nice bottle of whiskey. Least I could do.

Top stuff, man. As with Wilson, I had a quick search for it but couldn't find it. :( Keep the tips coming! ;)

England over 4.5

Spain over 2.5

-----

Rooney and Lampard anytime double

Shame about Spain but that 2/1 offer on the latter probably got smashed on WH. Got

Doncaster DNB

Bournemouth over 1.5

for this afternoon. Will probably go on Switzerland -1 too.