The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

25€ on Juventus to win tonight.

Have you got a direct debit which places money on a bet against Bayern whenever they're playing anyone decent? :lol:

Constantly betting against a team that's having a great season so far. Just don't get the logic.

Have you got a direct debit which places money on a bet against Bayern whenever they're playing anyone decent? :lol:

Constantly betting against a team that's having a great season so far. Just don't get the logic.

He takes your betting against the trend idea to the extreme.

He takes your betting against the trend idea to the extreme.

Most trends are broken after a while though.

If you constantly bet against a team that is having a good season then..... you're fucked pretty much for most of the season!

Yeah, mistake here.

It'll take somone special to stop them this season. :shifty:

After the QPR disaster I'm contemplating putting big bets on tonight. Got £70 to play with though. Hmm.

Thinking unders in the Malaga / BVB game tonight & Madrid -1 or overs.

Been thinking that myself; Are RM away from home?

Interesting to see David28's take on this

After the QPR disaster I'm contemplating putting big bets on tonight. Got £70 to play with though. Hmm.

No, it's at the Bernabeu

Guest Rey Mysterio

I think you can guess what his take on this will be. (See Juve last night).

Why would have had anything to do with last night? First, it was only 25€, that is money that can be thrown away at times.

Second, today, Bayern aren't playing. Of course I would back Real, but the odds aren't good enough. Also, I can see a draw here as Galatasaray will be sitting (too) deep.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Why would have had anything to do with last night?

Because you have a habit of backing against Bayern and backing Real Madrid. It appears not tonight though.

Why would have had anything to do with last night?

Because you have a habit of backing against Bayern and backing Real Madrid. It appears not tonight though.

Ah right. Yes, that is the case indeed.

New strategy needed for next season.

Will put something huge on Madrid to win the Champions League this season, though.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck, fuck off, Skybet! :lol:

"Get your bet on for the Grand National early and you could win a £5 free bet. If you stake £5 or more on the big race before midnight on Thursday you could be one of 2,000 lucky customers who are randomly selected to win a £5 free bet which will be credited on Monday 8th April. This is the day of the crucial Manchester Derby so there’s no better time to gain a freebie. Simply follow the steps below to be in with a chance of winning."

Cunts. :lol:

So, I'm lost. Bluesq has now become a part of Betfair. With that, I was given a £25 free bet, stuck on Malaga/Dortmund draw/Madrid win (only stuck Madrid in as it didn't let me place the free £25 on a single for some reason).

When I try and look at some form of terms of conditions for the free bet (do you have to play through it however many times etc), it just tells me it falls under the general site terms and conditions. I sift through it to no avail, can't find any information on freebet terms and conditions. :undecided: