La Liga 14/15

Disco

• 2 weeks later...

Barça to hold a referendum regarding the future of Camp Nou in the first quarter of 2014, according to our board spokesman.

They expect to unveil the possible alternatives in the future months as they talk to developers/investors. Apparently they no longer favor knocking it down.

Barça to hold a referendum regarding the future of Camp Nou in the first quarter of 2014, according to our board spokesman.

They expect to unveil the possible alternatives in the future months as they talk to developers/investors. Apparently they no longer favor knocking it down.

What wrong with camp nou

VI, is it hard to get tickets for Barcelona games? Especially early in the season? Maybe it might become impossible now with Neymar and Messi there, but thinking of going to Barcelona at the end of August possibly and would love to catch a game.

Depends on the games, but unless it's a Clásico/big CL tie, it's pretty possible. Late August should definitely be easy since a lot of people will still be on holidays and attendances reflect it.

Drop me a line if you come over here, might be on holidays myself but otherwise it'd be fun to hook up.

Las Palmas drew 1-1 with Almeira in the semi final play off first leg. Not a bad result, we picked up a win away there in the league season so it's doable.

VI - Have you heard anything in Spain about the Las Palmas player that got stretchered off? Was out cold for a good 5 minutes, looked pretty serious.

Las Palmas drew 1-1 with Almeira in the semi final play off first leg. Not a bad result, we picked up a win away there in the league season so it's doable.

VI - Have you heard anything in Spain about the Las Palmas player that got stretchered off? Was out cold for a good 5 minutes, looked pretty serious.

Haven't heard a thing, so I assume he is allright.

Good news :thup:

Finally been able to track the news down. He was released from hospital this morning after scans didn't show any head injury.

UEFA has admitted 9th-placed (:anguish:) Sevilla into the EL, although CAS has still to rule on Rayo after upholding Málaga's ban.

Gutted. Las Palmas beaten in the play off semi final, conceded in the 122nd minute of extra time, awful mistake by the keeper.

They were down to 9 men by that point though  :lol:

Saw the game, it was magnificent drama. Sending offs, a missed penalty in ET. Great watch for a neutral, if gutting for Las Palmas.

Girona beat Alcorcón comfortably and will square off against Almería. I think Almería are the better team, but there's always hope :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

No, but he's still 18.

I don't think he'll make it myself, however. Prototypical example of player that scored 200000000000000000 goals at youth level due to his athleticism but isn't good enough for the real stuff.

Samper has been promoted to our B team this year, incidentally. He's been my favorite prospect for years, dying to see if he can cut it at a professional level.

I wonder if Dongou was the player I noticed when I was over in Barca a few years back, playing for the u14s or u16s on tv and was immense. Scored and set-up pretty much all the goals and looked amazing.