Junior Hoilett finally joins QPR

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ben Arfa        Hoilett

Cisse

:frantic:

Don't care what people say, I'd not be playing him ahead of Ba.

Really? I would easy as a left winger

Ba is a better and more rounded footballer in almost every area.

Hoilett is an exciting talent but is still raw, defensively poor and tactically naive. I'd take him as a player that we can use and develop but I certainly wouldn't have him replacing our 16 goal forward.

Well, I wouldn't see it as him replacing our 16 goal forward, rather as him filling a role currently not being filled sufficiently.

I do not think Ba was good enough as a winger when he played there, and neither do I like what I see when he plays with Cissé in a 4-4-2, they just don't seem to fit.

Hoilett might not cut it as a direct replacement though, it's just that I like him as a player :)

Those quotes from Pardew piss me off big time.

If Demba wants to play through the middle, tell him to do one. He's not as good as Cisse and we're miles better playing 4-5-1.

If we play 4-4-2 next year just to suit Demba, it's going to be absolutely ridiculous.

Those quotes from Pardew p*ss me off big time.

If Demba wants to play through the middle, tell him to do one. He's not as good as Cisse and we're miles better playing 4-5-1.

If we play 4-4-2 next year just to suit Demba, it's going to be absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed, if Ba is trying to get those reassurances, I'd consider selling him. Not really "thinking about the team" if you prioritize your own position.

This interest/signing doesn't ring true for me at all, based on his on-pitch behaviour and (rumoured) wage demands etc.

If Mike and Dekka can come to an arrangement and Pards is happy with his character then fair enough, but I can't see it happening.

This interest/signing doesn't ring true for me at all, based on his on-pitch behaviour and (rumoured) wage demands etc.

If Mike and Dekka can come to an arrangement and Pards is happy with his character then fair enough, but I can't see it happening.

This.

Those quotes from Pardew p*ss me off big time.

with current personnel, yes,but with debuchy and santon we'd have one of the most fluid line-ups in memory and for the first time i'd concede the need for a very deep lying defensive centre midfielder.

Whats all this stuff with his character? I saw him dive against us which was pathetic, apart from that what else has he done to get this rep?

Whats all this stuff with his character? I saw him dive against us which was pathetic, apart from that what else has he done to get this rep?

Just seems a bit arrogant and a diver to me, that's all. I'm sure he's no worse than the majority of players, it's just that we seem to be being particularly careful to sign players who are model pros.