The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Stephen Naismith has the classic 'Look 10 years older than you do because you're Scottish' look going on.

Charlie Adam being the classic example.  Imagine being 26 and looking this decrepit.

http://www.stokecityfc.com/cms_images/player/charlie-adam-2-640226-344443_478x359.jpg

He's a year older than me, poor fuck!

Stephen Naismith has the classic 'Look 10 years older than you do because you're Scottish' look going on.

Charlie Adam being the classic example.  Imagine being 26 and looking this decrepit.

http://www.stokecityfc.com/cms_images/player/charlie-adam-2-640226-344443_478x359.jpg

He's a year older than me, poor f***!

2 years younger than me and looks like he could be me fatha

He's a year older than me, poor f***!

Hes 9 years younger then me but looks 10 year older then me.

If they have the next League Cup game between now and the derby, will Cattermole not have served his ban with Wigan, Man City and their next LC opponents before the derby?

Or is the next round not scheduled until after the derby?

If they have the next League Cup game between now and the derby, will Cattermole not have served his ban with Wigan, Man City and their next LC opponents before the derby?

Don't know the exact date of the next round but as it's internationals between 7th October and our game with them on the 21st, I'd suggest the next round is after the derby

Week after the derby going off last year.

Capital One Cup Round dates:

w/c Mon 29.10.2012 Fourth Round

We play them on the 21st.

Week after the derby going off last year.

w/c 29th Oct apparently