The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I'd forgotten how well, and how easily, Wilshere pings the ball about.

He does not look like an English player. He looks more Spanish than Arteta and Cazorla at times. Very naturally gifted runt.

Think he'll be a better player personally.

He is a class act, the way he trusts himself in tight areas and carrying the ball forward is brilliant.

Just me who wants Arsenal to absolutely batter them 6 or 7? Nothing massively against Reading but it's fun to see someone get loads.

Then again I don't think that will happen. Think Reading will tighten up a bit and Arsenal will take their foot off the gas. 4-1 final score.

Just me who wants Arsenal to absolutely batter them 6 or 7? Nothing massively against Reading but it's fun to see someone get loads.

Then again I don't think that will happen. Think Reading will tighten up a bit and Arsenal will take their foot off the gas. 4-1 final score.

Quick Neil delete! :lol:

Nah it'll finish 4-1.

Nah it'll finish 4-1.

:aww:

EDIT: Hope you had a bet on this.

Nah it'll finish 4-1.

:aww:

EDIT: Hope you had a bet on this.

Of course not. I'm waiting on Walcott who has had all his efforts saved, while the rest of the efforts have gone in. :lol: