The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Swansea look very good going forward. Could they be in the mix for a top 10 finish?

They'll be relegated as their style of football doesn't win you games.  :naughty:

maybe rogers is overrated, because their team is doing very well without him, then again they brought in a few good players although they lost a few first teamers as well.

They are much more forward thinking than when Rodgers was there, none of the ping pong centre halfs to holding players stuff.

Rather nice actually.

Really entertaining today.

Guest bimpy474

I think its a combination of Swansea playing well especially going forward and West Ham being shit.

Big Fat Sam - worlds greatest manager - lets put blowing out of his arse Nolan on the wing

Big Sam and his football brain thinking he's a genuis.

Wanker is what he is.

Guest bimpy474

Swansea look very good going forward. Could they be in the mix for a top 10 finish?

They'll be relegated as their style of football doesn't win you games.  :naughty:

maybe rogers is overrated, because their team is doing very well without him, then again they brought in a few good players although they lost a few first teamers as well.

They are much more forward thinking than when Rodgers was there, none of the ping pong centre halfs to holding players stuff.

Rather nice actually.

Absolutely ;)

Rather nice actually.

Absolutely ;)

Combination of their football and Sam's face.

Guest bimpy474

Think West Ham's plan has been blown out of the water. Their plan being: play for a draw.

Now they have no ideas what to do, now. Lump it long?

http://i.imgur.com/VnUsv.jpg

Just look at that head, how in the name of all thats holy did his mother shit that out.

Think West Ham's plan has been blown out of the water. Their plan being: play for a draw.

Now they have no ideas what to do, now. Lump it long?

http://i.imgur.com/VnUsv.jpg

Just look at that head, how in the name all thats holy did his mother shit that out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm fucking dying laughing at his reactions, man.