The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Also did Allardyce even play Carroll when he was here.  I seem to remember he was out on loan to Preston yet he claims to have some responsibility for discovering him even though he had made his debut before his arrival.  I am sure it was only after Keegan arrived that he started to get the odd subs appearance.

Seeing as half of the London media are West Ham fans, if Carroll does well, his achievements will be exaggerated.

Love the lad - want him to do well - but I just loathe Allardyce and so want West Ham relegated.

Also did Allardyce even play Carroll when he was here.  I seem to remember he was out on loan to Preston yet he claims to have some responsibility for discovering him even though he had made his debut before his arrival.  I am sure it was only after Keegan arrived that he started to get the odd subs appearance.

Seeing as half of the London media are West Ham fans, if Carroll does well, his achievements will be exaggerated.

Love the lad - want him to do well - but I just loathe Allardyce and so want West Ham relegated.

You're right. :lol:

Diving again.

Eh? He was pushed in the air. Not a dive.

Diving cunt is what he is.

Fucking hell. If you think thats a foul then well...good on you. :lol:

Commenting on the decision, not the person.

Carroll had eyes only for the ball, the defender was only concentrating on Carroll. :dontknow:

Clumsy at best, sneaky fuck at worst! :lol:

hand on back man, hardly a push.

Oh and the fact that he also decided to jump after contact makes that a blatant dive.

I could see it being more controversial if he didn't make the most of it.