The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I don't think they thought they should have come up here and won, in fact I don't think anyone will come to SJP expecting all three points this season.

Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and wrongly Liverpool and Spurs will somehow expect it, though.

Guest neesy111

Why did Spurs fire Harry to begin with? I was sorta off the loop when it happened and never quite got the real reasons behind it.

Never been a huge fan of him, but what he did with Spurs was obviously working.

Shocking 2nd half of season form.

And yet they finished 4th. Prolly if Chelsea hadn't beat us or Bayern and Spurs were in the CL, they wouldn't have fired him. If that's the real reason behind it, it's a shocking decision.

Just accept that you weren't good enough. :lol:

Random Liverpool praise during the Spanish broadcast of Mallorca - Real Sociedad. Odd.

There's no escape.

What the f*** could they possibly be praising.

According to them, Rodgers "has a plan" and that's exactly what Liverpool needed, as shown with their transfer activity this year.

Why did Spurs fire Harry to begin with? I was sorta off the loop when it happened and never quite got the real reasons behind it.

Never been a huge fan of him, but what he did with Spurs was obviously working.

From what I gathered Levy just didn't like him and wanted to go down a more "Continental" route of running the club* again which dear old harry would never accept, or he thought redknob would get the england job so get paid to lose him and seemed to get a bit too used to the idea of life without harry.

(* ie what we do with Carr but replace Carr with Levy)