The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Man, the hate for AVB on here is big. He is very inexperienced but has proved he can win stuff as he did with Porto in a year. He has managed for many years and will only learn more. I do expect him to become a very very good manager, and I actually think it will be with Spurs. I can see them destined for top 4 for a long long time.

He got s*** at Chelsea, but they were poor under Di Matteo too and won the CL through f***ing flukes man. No way they deserved to win it. Chelsea this season has improved loads, with the money they have splashed. Lukaku will one day replace Torres, Mata has been great, Romeu looks like a player who could develop into something very decent tbh and Meireles (has been disappointing so you cant really blame AVB as I though he would be the signing of the season last year).

I mean he invested nicely in the squad bringing in youth. One who is one of their best players, two which look great for the future and then Meireles who has been decent. He gets more stick than deserved and media has built up an image of him trying to be like Mourinho. His Spurs team dont look without ideas, they just look like a team having to adapt a bit to new players, like Sigurdsson and also having to play Livermore/Huddlestone in the midfield really doesnt help.

Dempsey, Dembele, Vertonghen and Sigurdsson will prove to be great signings.

Quoting what I wrote earlier. Really think a lot of you dislike AVB because of the picture painted by media.

It's a ludicrous statement. "Still" a better side. That's why Arsenal finished ahead of them last season.

f*** me, reall didnt mean it in that way. Meant they are a better side now with all their reinforcements and Arsenal losing RVP and Song.

Dont forget WBA beat them 3-0 ffs. (them = Liverpool)

AVB is in trouble already ffs! Spurs support not happy with the 'conservative' tactics.

We going to finish above Arsenal? ;)

I've tickled you with this innit? Spurs look woeful. He needs like 2 years he won't get it...

Man, the hate for AVB on here is big. He is very inexperienced but has proved he can win stuff as he did with Porto in a year. He has managed for many years and will only learn more. I do expect him to become a very very good manager, and I actually think it will be with Spurs. I can see them destined for top 4 for a long long time.

He got s*** at Chelsea, but they were poor under Di Matteo too and won the CL through f***ing flukes man. No way they deserved to win it. Chelsea this season has improved loads, with the money they have splashed. Lukaku will one day replace Torres, Mata has been great, Romeu looks like a player who could develop into something very decent tbh and Meireles (has been disappointing so you cant really blame AVB as I though he would be the signing of the season last year).

I mean he invested nicely in the squad bringing in youth. One who is one of their best players, two which look great for the future and then Meireles who has been decent. He gets more stick than deserved and media has built up an image of him trying to be like Mourinho. His Spurs team dont look without ideas, they just look like a team having to adapt a bit to new players, like Sigurdsson and also having to play Livermore/Huddlestone in the midfield really doesnt help.

Quoting what I wrote earlier. Really think a lot of you dislike AVB because of the picture painted by media.

All that 'you wrote' is nonsense. AVB is gonna get overwhelmed at Spurs.

;D

Ronaldo is that you?  :coolsmiley:

;D

Looks like my 'delete' was too late. :lol:

;D

Looks like my 'delete' was too late. :lol:

:lol: