The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

:lol: Snap.  It's immensely irritating.

Fucking well tell me about it.

Almost as bad as people who say "Can i get?" when ordering coffee at Starbucks. I was most gratified to hear Sean Lock moaning about that the other day, too.

Fucking annoying.

wow.  It appears that it is indeed possible to score from a corner.

True fact. Aston Villa have not scored from a corner for almost 18 months. Not at all last season, not this season yet, either.

http://i44.tinypic.com/qowrci.png

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

True fact. Aston Villa have not scored from a corner for almost 18 months. Not at all last season, not this season yet, either.

we're knocking on a year I think.

Was Ba at Wolves our last one, anyone?

Yes.

http://i44.tinypic.com/qowrci.png

That looks like the aliens from Cocoon.  :lol:

Last season was truly horrific for me, but I can honestly say Liverpool were a beacon of entertainment for me - i had way, way more fun laughing at Liverpool than i did watching my own club.

The fact that they desperately needed more options up front, and couldn't muster up another 2 or 3m for a decent player who had clearly set his heart on playing for them, to the extent of going on strike, is brilliant.

FSG's only financial input since buying them has been arranging a commercial loan of £30m for them. The lean times are here for a good while yet.