The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Were Scotland fans really booing at the final whistle there?

I thought so.

There were boos for sure. Was a bad performance from us, Levein is a shite manager. Serbia are gash man, we shoulda had them.

Scotland are gasherer though

Were Scotland fans really booing at the final whistle there?

I thought so.

There were boos for sure. Was a bad performance from us, Levein is a shite manager. Serbia are gash man, we shoulda had them.

Scotland are gasherer though

Disagree, best squad we have had in quite some time. Some really good players not being used correctly.

I must confess that I haven't watched a Scotland game in probably 3 years, but Serbia isn't - by far - the Serbia we all remember. They have regressed badly throughout the past 5-6 years and have little chance of qualifying from that group. They are in a rather dire state, with the only silver lining of having a reasonably young team.

Good job Scotland aren't picking their one good striker because he and the manager are a couple of petty cunts. Still Fletcher looked like he had more fun...

http://a.yfrog.com/img686/2704/o25dtc.jpg

I must confess that I haven't watched a Scotland game in probably 3 years, but Serbia isn't - by far - the Serbia we all remember. They have regressed badly throughout the past 5-6 years and have little chance of qualifying from that group. They are in a rather dire state, with the only silver lining of having a reasonably young team.

They looked very poor yesterday, exactly as you say really. If we had attacked properly from the off we would have won comfortably.

Good job Scotland aren't picking their one good striker because he and the manager are a couple of petty cunts. Still Fletcher looked like he had more fun...

http://a.yfrog.com/img686/2704/o25dtc.jpg

Footballers man, what are they all about?