The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Aguero has said he would have went to Real if they were in for him - "I had no choice but to join City"

:lol:

Aye, he said that while being interviewed by the Spanish telly. I have said it before, but footballers sometimes act as if they believe the media in the country they play won't pick what they say in other countries. :lol:

Watched the Montpellier V Arsenal game. Arsenal were lucky to come away with 3 points. Montpellier just had too many young players that couldn't keep their nerve in an unfamiliar environment. They obviously have failed to replace Giroud as well, camara was/is poor.

Isco is class, and Málaga have done well in keeping him while selling older - and more expensive - players like Cazorla while keeping him. Despite him coming from the Valencia youth setup he is a local lad, and hopefully if the ship is steadied at Málaga and they remain competitive within the Top 6, he will stay there for a few years.

Saviola has also been in imperious form in the few games since he's been back. Hopefully Pellegrini can recover him. Massively underrated manager, that season at Real Madrid has undeservedly hurt his reputation.

Apparently Liam Gallagher was kicked out of the Santiago Bernabéu for "improper behavior".

No word on what he did, though, there's some video of him leaving his seat (which is non-kosher) to walk up and down the stairs while cheering, but nothing else.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/19/article-2205385-151561DA000005DC-113_634x444.jpg

:lol: